Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 10:08 PM   #16
WarEagleDan

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 34J
State: Alabama
THOR #5645
My 2 cents worth

I'm on my 4th RV but my 1st THOR. I was drawn to THOR because of the "bang for the buck" ratio and the floorplans. I considered both the Miramar and the Windsport. The Windsport won out because the Miramar's height, 22.5" tires and price were negatives (for me) that outweighed its really good points.
As stated above, you are rolling the dice when you buy an RV. You may get a jewel that doesn't have any problems or you may get one that stays in the shop more than on the road. The good news is that THOR is pretty good about letting independent shops do warranty work.
I don't know about Illinois but here in Alabama a MH is titled on model year. If it is a 2017 model on a 2016 chassis it will be titled as a 2017.
Get a couple of quotes if you can. I got a quote from MHRSV and the local dealer matched it.
I hope you enjoy whatever you get as much as we have enjoyed our Windsport!
WarEagleDan is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum