Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 03:20 PM   #18
sage

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Massachusetts
THOR #6999
Send a message via Skype™ to sage
Garmin 660 & 770

What does the standard power cable for these units look like? The BC-30 Backup Camera has a replacement power cable that has an in-line receiver for the camera module that also includes a traffic receiver. I've decided not to buy the camera for this reason as the receiver is only inches for the back of the GPS unit and would lay on your dashboard. Now I'm wondering if the GPS itself has a similar traffic receiver.

I'm planning on using the GPS in my auto as well as the RV. I don't need the camera for the Vegas, obviously, and I can live without it in the car. But if the GPS has a similar traffic brick, I will have to look at other GPS units.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum