Air suspension and leveling
We bought a 2013 40 ft Tuscany in June 2017. Been full timers for 2 years and I'm still learning about the rig. Saw the suspension air panel in the lower left of driver's area. Has a lever and 2 settings: auto and lower. It's been in auto since we took possession. Looked thru the manuals (previous owner kept ALL the books) and found nothing. Went to Google and it took me to Thor Forum. Lots of posts by knowledgeable folks.
From what I read and understand here's the process when we pull into a site:
1. Engine running, brake on, in neutral.
2. Move suspension air lever from auto to lower. This should dump the air bags and lower the rig.
3. Once rig is lowered use Ultra Level to level the rig. There is setting that dumps the air bags automatically but obviously this isn't happening.
4. Once the jacks are down and the rig is leveled, go ahead and extend the slide outs, connect power, water, sewer, etc, and have a beer.
When it's time to go:
1. Retract the slide outs, disconnect everything.
2. Start engine, brake on, in neutral.
3. Retract jacks.
4. Move suspension air lever from lower to auto. This should inflate bags and raise rig.
5. Do walk around and drive away.
Appreciate any comments, especially if I left something out or did something stupid.
Stay safe, wash your hands, and thanks,