Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Motorhome Tech Topics
Click Here to Login

Old 11-02-2020, 11:30 PM   #61

Brand: Still Looking
State: Indiana
THOR #21104
Don't know if you received an answer to your original post, but here are a couple of numbers to try in searching for answers.

Thor RV 1-877-855-2867 or AXXERA 1-866-382-5476

Good luck, we have the same issue and I am in search of the manual for the AXXERA AV615BH radio/DVD player. The company tried to argue with me that we must have a BHM, but I took a picture of the unit in our RV and it clearly shows a BH. Waiting for the dealership to provide a manual to us.

Old 11-03-2020, 12:46 AM   #62
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by djroberts View Post
Don't know if you received an answer to your original post, but here are a couple of numbers to try in searching for answers.

Thor RV 1-877-855-2867 or AXXERA 1-866-382-5476

Good luck, we have the same issue and I am in search of the manual for the AXXERA AV615BH radio/DVD player. The company tried to argue with me that we must have a BHM, but I took a picture of the unit in our RV and it clearly shows a BH. Waiting for the dealership to provide a manual to us.
The AV615BHM radio shows AV615BH on the front of the radio. If you look at the model/serial number label on the back of the radio it will say AV615BHM.
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 07:15 PM   #63

Model: Four Winds 31W
State: Tennessee
THOR #21061
I have a 2017 Four Winds 31W that I purchased used with <3000 miles on it, the Axxera AV615BHM radio was dead. I pulled the dash and replaced the radio with a Pioneer AVH-120BT from a big box store (cost ~$119 along with a Ford wiring adaptor). I used the Axxera mounts for the Pioneer, wired up the connector, attached the parking brake and reverse wires, RCA connector to the video switch box and it works great and sounds good.

I did note one difference/option in wiring, the 31W had a separate connector for the radio's power and +B backup power that goes to the coach power. I opted to use the chassis power, that means the key has to be on to use the chassis radio whereas using the chassis power allows you to have another audio option when camping. I may pull the Pioneer and connect it to coach chassis power to add the option.
Old 12-13-2020, 04:14 PM   #64

State: Florida
THOR #21448
These axxera radios are garbage. Will be replacing mine as soon as possible.