Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Motorhome Tech Topics
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-14-2021, 07:04 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo
State: Florida
THOR #22292
Azzera back up camera on 2017 palazzo

My backup camera now shows things the opposite of what they are. Things on the right side of the screen are really coming from the left side and vice versa. Also when you move from one screen to another on the radio the word Radio that appears on the top of the screen is now backwards, oidaR. Has anybody else had this problem?

Old 09-15-2021, 04:01 AM   #2

Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
If you futz around in settings, you'll find a "rotate" or "mirror" setting. Nearly every display device which accepts a camera input has those settings. You just have to find it. Maybe you accidentally changed it when you were browsing in settings for something else??

I don't use the Axxera display... I attached a small monitor to the rear-view mirror... which is more logical to me. It is plugged into the video-out RCA jack on the back of the Axxera unit.
Old 09-15-2021, 08:21 AM   #3

Model: Quantum 24CR
State: Florida
THOR #24306
What monitor are you using and how simple was it to pull unit to do plugin? My screen won’t stay on camera and I haven’t found a setting to make that primary. Also, every time I turn off coach I lose all my settings. Any suggestions? I haven’t had a chance to look into this issue in depth yet.