Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Motorhome Tech Topics
Click Here to Login

Old 11-15-2021, 10:47 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #21546
Question Captains Chair Dead - 2021 Windsport 34R

We have owned our rv for 10 months now. We typically use it 2x per month. The electric captains chair has been working great until this last outing, went to adjust and nothing. I looked underneath and all wiring seems to be ok. I checked the manual and don't see anything listed under fuses for the captains chair. Looking for suggestions on if there is a reset switch or fuse somewhere that I'm not seeing?

Old 11-16-2021, 01:40 AM   #2

Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasruel View Post
We have owned our rv for 10 months now. We typically use it 2x per month. The electric captains chair has been working great until this last outing, went to adjust and nothing. I looked underneath and all wiring seems to be ok. I checked the manual and don't see anything listed under fuses for the captains chair. Looking for suggestions on if there is a reset switch or fuse somewhere that I'm not seeing?
Everything in the front cap not provided by Ford (except the power ports and the radio) is powered by the chassis battery through a 100 amp circuit breaker on the frame rail by the battery. The circuit breaker powers the cap fuse and interlock relay panel down by the driver's left foot. That is where the fuse for my power seat is located.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 07:30 PM   #3

State: Nevada
THOR #21546
Thank you. I will be checking with a multi meter this weekend and will check by the batter as well to see what I can find.