Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Motorhome Tech Topics
Click Here to Login

Old 10-06-2021, 12:24 PM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
I forgot I had this document..... it may help. I have others with more detailed part numbers as well but they are too big to post here.

The Level-Up System I had on my Outlaw allowed for independent control of each jack in the Manual mode.

The Control Panel is $250 on Amazon ($324 on LCI's website) and the Controller is $350 on LCI's website. The Auto Level Remote Rear Sensor is $235 from LCI or $168 on Amazon.

That puts it at about $850 to go from their "Standard" Leveling System to the better Level-Up System.

It's just hard to believe that Thor put the better leveling system on my cheaper Class C Outlaw and they put the basic system on my more expensive Super C Magnitude..... but I really should not be surprised.

If I decide to keep my coach after having the Vroom Slide System installed, I may think about buying these components to upgrade my leveling system so I have independent manual control of each jack again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 5.36.31 AM.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	207.4 KB
ID:	34163  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LCI_Leveler_Identification.pdf (568.7 KB, 14 views)

Old 10-06-2021, 01:02 PM   #22

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32 GONE for good
State: Alabama
THOR #22586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
I forgot I had this document..... it may help. I have others with more detailed part numbers as well but they are too big to post here.

The Level-Up System I had on my Outlaw allowed for independent control of each jack in the Manual mode.

The Control Panel is $250 on Amazon and the Controller is $350 on LCI's website. The Auto Level Remote Rear Sensor is $235. That puts it at about $850 to go from their "Standard" Leveling System to the better Level-Up System.
The outward appearances of the controllers for the Level Up and Ultra Level appear to be the same. I haven't found part numbers for one of them yet. The both have the same number of connectors but whether the guts or programming is the same is yet to be determined. I looked on Etrailer for parts and it doesn't differentiate and Etrailer also doesn't have a "fitment" chart. I haven't yet researched pumps and manifolds. It would be nice if Lippert had a parts lookup section. They might but haven't found it yet if they do. Since Lippert has several leveling systems, hydraulic and electric, I don't know yet what parts are interchangeable and yesterday when I called Lippert, their CS and parts department were less than helpful.

From what I recall the Level Up I had on my Raptor had the jacks work in pairs not individually. Not certain but I also didn't research the individual option. It could though retract based on pairs also, not all at once. Yesterday I "played" with the ultra level and opened up the valves 1/2 turn. Those are the ones you open if you need to do a manual retract. Didn't see any change but may try a full turn or more to see what it does. My thought without knowing the mechanics of the valves is that opening them may temper the flow through the valve slowing the ram extensions and retractions. Guessing about that.

EDIT I sent a PM with my email.
2012 PT Crusader 355BHQ
chunker21 is offline   Reply With Quote