Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Motorhome Tech Topics
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-28-2021, 08:44 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Kansas
THOR #22740
One Control gateway location..

I am the second owner of a 2019 AXIS 25.6 coach, i want to set my phone to operate the one control system, i need to enter the password from the sticker on the gateway to configure the one control app on the phone. So fare I have not found the gateway or the sticker.

Old 02-25-2023, 03:58 AM   #2

State: Arizona
THOR #29116
I am also a recent second owner of the 2019 Vegas 25.6. I can’t find the location of the gateway for the One Touch either. I also have a small screen by the bedroom that has buttons to turn off the lights and to operate the generator. I replaced the batteries in it, but it doesn’t work so needs to be synced to the One Touch somehow. Can anyone tell me where to find the gateway?
Old 02-25-2023, 04:13 AM   #3

THOR #22740
On My Axis it is behind the vent panel between the power distribution box and the bathroom.
Old 02-25-2023, 07:18 PM   #4

State: Arizona
THOR #29116
One Control gateway location..

Woohoo. Thanks for your help! I got the phone app to work! Also, do you have this small monitor in the bedroom? I can’t get it to connect and I haven’t seen any documentation about it. Thanks for your help!!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1108.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	41017
Old 02-26-2023, 06:42 AM   #5

THOR #22740
Little control panel

I have one and it works. When you push one of it's buttons does the white ring around the button lights up? I am going to check some on line documentation if it exist.
Old 02-26-2023, 11:15 AM   #6

THOR #22740
BT Switch

Found a manual on the LCI site, it is a bluetooth switch and the install manual. All manual tells me is to pull the plastic battery tab and to screw it to the wall. You could try to power reset the LCI one control. Turn off the AC to the RV then hit the battery disconnect button. the 12 volt power should be off, wait a minute then hit the battery disconnect button again and turn on the AC. If it BT switch still don't work then a call to Thor or Lippert maybe useful. This all I have, good luck..