It sounds like your inverter is not turned on.
If your inverter is on, you should have power to all outlets, fridge and microwave without shore or generator as long as you have battery power and definitely when the engine is running.
1. Attempted to reset inverter from panel in coach. No change.
2 Read manual and attempted to reset using on/off button on inverter.
3. Disconnected shore power and pushed on/off button Inverter started to hum
4. Checked panel in coach and it said (inverter charging.)
5. Reconnected shore power checked panel said (float charge)
6. Disconnected shore power and checked panel (inverter charge)