So..... after a week of not much help from AT&T, Winegard and Thor I finally took matters into my own hands.
After a lot of research I was convinced there is no reason why the Winegard ConnecT 2.0 being installed on the 2020 Thor Motorhomes can't have access to the AT&T Unlimited Data Plan for $360/yr as Thor's website states.
When I looked at the original SIM card installed in the unit, it was clearly an AT&T SIM card. It had the AT&T logo on it and the ICCID number on it indicated it was for the AT&T network.
After doing a bunch of troubleshooting on my own, I came to the conclusion that the SIM card installed was actually tied specifically to Winegard's own data plans. If you look at their coverage map on their website it is the same coverage map as on the AT&T website. They want you to purchase their data plan for 10GB at $59/mo ($708/yr).
I purchased two blank AT&T Prepaid SIM cards on Amazon for $8. I climbed up on the roof and swapped out the SIM card. Then I went into the my account on the AT&T Pre-Paid Site for the TOGO Roadlink $360 plan that I purchased last week. I changed the ICCID number from the SIM card that came with the unit to the one I bought on Amazon.
I figured I would have to call AT&T support and have them make sure the new ICCID number was showing up in their system but after I rebooted the unit, it connected to the AT&T network and I had Internet access!!!
It appears to be working properly and the Data Usage Summary in my account is now showing that I have used 39MB of my Unlimited plan and my plan has been active for 7 days.
So.... if you have the Winegard ConncT 2.0 installed by Thor you can try the following steps:
1) Purchase an AT&T Prepaid SIM card and replace the one that came with your unit https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2) Go to the AT&T TOGO Roadlink website and click on "Get Started" https://www.att.com/plans/connected-...-roadlink.html
3) Click on "Get Your Pass" and enter the ICCID from your SIM card, IMEI number from the device and give your unit a nickname.
4) Select the Unlimited Data Plan for $360/yr and enter your credit card and billing information, create your account* and activate your plan. You also have the option of the 5GB Plan for $25/mo if you don't use your coach and Internet much.
*Note: This account will be different from your AT&T cell Phone account if you have one. When you call for support AT&T will ask for the last for digits of your credit card as a verification of your account.
5) While you wait to get an e-mail or text indicating your service has been activated, logon to your Winegard unit and select Change Provider from the bottom of the main page.
6) Select ATT and use "broadband" as the APN. Save your information by clicking on the Change Provider box on that screen.
7) When you get re-directed back to the main screen, select 4G/LTE and after 30 seconds or so you should see that you are connected to the ATT Network and once you get the notice your activation was successful, you should have unlimited Internet access.
Good luck and let me know if you hav any questions......