Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Motorhome Tech Topics
Click Here to Login

Old 05-01-2018, 02:48 AM   #1

State: California
THOR #8323
TV brackets

Probably a dumb question on my part but I really could use the help. How do/can I remove my seiki tvs from the the brackets they are mounted on. Can’t see any visible screws or bolts. Do they slip off or something?

Old 05-01-2018, 09:45 AM   #2

Brand: Still Looking
State: Missouri
THOR #5437
On my ACE I have three different brackets, each holds the TV different. The main TV the bracket has two release levers one on each side of the bracket. That releases the Bottom of the TV so you can lift it up and off of the wall bracket. That leave you with the other part of the bracket attached by four screws to the tv. I just replaced that with a bracket that only holds the tv with a small set screw balance is held on a hook type system.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:34 AM   #3

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.4
State: Virginia
THOR #5560
Which TV are you trying to remove? The one in the living room is easy, just raise it until the TV is all the way up and then it will start moving towards the cab. The bolts are right there. The outside and bedroom TVs are tricky, I have yet to be able to find out how to take the outside one off. The bedroom has a release on the backside from the underside of the TV.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:13 AM   #4

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37LS outlaw
State: New Jersey
THOR #5248
My brackets have two Philip screws, on the bottom of the mount. Remove them than lift the tvs up.