Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Industry Towables - Travel Trailers & Fifth Wheels > Dutchmen | Trailers and Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 06-04-2012, 12:22 PM   #1

State: New York
THOR #41
Infinity Fifth Wheel

We saw the Infinity fifth wheel at the show in Hershey last September. Looks interesting and loved the layout. Is anyone else interested in this model?

Old 06-04-2012, 03:34 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #5
Most of here migrated over from the Redwood RV forum and own or are waiting on a Redwood fifth wheel. I checked out the Infinity and it's looks very similar in construction and quality as a Redwood. I don't know how they're priced but you but you may want to do a side by side comparison. The Redwoods are priced rather nicely for their features and quality.
Which model Infinity were you looking at? Our Redwood would be comparable to the front lounge model and looks just like the one pictured at the top of the page. Maroon/Black full body paint.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:11 PM   #3

State: New York
THOR #41
Thanks for your reply. We were looking at the front lounge model of the Infinity. The suggestion of doing a side-by-side comparison is a good one.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:53 AM   #4

State: Indiana
THOR #234
Samsons Mom

Hello,

Just curious whether you purchased a Redwood or an Infinity unit. Or, possibly something else or nothing. Just wondering................
Old 02-26-2013, 03:48 PM   #5

Brand: Dutchmen
State: Nevada
THOR #241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinityrver View Post
Hello,

Just curious whether you purchased a Redwood or an Infinity unit. Or, possibly something else or nothing. Just wondering................
We went with the 3750 and should be picking it up in a couple of weeks. Hopefully it turns out to be a great trailer, I've tried to search numerous forums for feedback and nothing really has popped up.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:06 PM   #6

State: Indiana
THOR #234
72mach,

Whatever choice that you made on a coach was a good one. Everybody has a reason for the choices that they make.

Alot of the different manufacturers of these units have pretty much the same floor plans. It boils down to many things, ie; the coaches beauty inside and/or out, dealership, salesmen, or a number of other reasons. Bottom line is its your decision and you did it.

You had mentioned the Redwood or Infinity, previously. They both have issues, in some cases, with staples working up on the roof beneath the roofing. Just above the sidewalls. You may not notice it upon delivery. Pay attention during the beginning six months of moving the unit around. It's fixable and under warranty. This happens to some but not all. Redwood, also. It happened to our unit.

My wife and I are very happy with our purchase. Depending upon how many issues and how they're addressed from the dealer and manufacturer, makes the difference. You may have no issues at all. That's even better.

Can't wait to here when you take delivery of your coach.

Thank you for answering my question.

2012 Infinity 3850RL
2011 Ford F-350 FX4 6.7 Diesel
Infinityrver is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dutchmen, infinity