RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
 

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Industry Towables - Travel Trailers & Fifth Wheels > Crossroads RV | Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 12-12-2020, 01:10 PM   #21
I Think We're Lost!
 
Bob Denman's Avatar
 
Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
Posts: 17,908
THOR #8860
Check with mattressinsider.com.
__________________

__________________
Bob Denman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 02:08 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
OldWEB's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: England
Posts: 318
THOR #16471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
Thanks for asking!
After 9 Months: I'm back to being Bi-Pedal!
GREAT! So you are able to do all these? From Wiki:


There are a number of states of movement commonly associated with bipedalism.
  1. Standing. Staying still on both legs. In most bipeds this is an active process, requiring constant adjustment of balance.
  2. Walking. One foot in front of another, with at least one foot on the ground at any time.
  3. Running. One foot in front of another, with periods where both feet are off the ground.
  4. Jumping/hopping. Moving by a series of jumps with both feet moving together.
__________________

__________________
OldWEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 02:42 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
Posts: 287
THOR #17765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
Thanks for asking!
After 9 Months: I'm back to being Bi-Pedal!
Glad all is better
__________________
Jimbo56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 03:23 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
TripleGGG's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 36.1
State: Tennessee
Posts: 221
THOR #11607
We just replaced ours with a hinged mattress from mattress insider. Allows me to have a full length and no issues when slides are closed. Great to work with. Communication was great and actually delivered early even though they told me up front of delays due to Covid. Very happy with their product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo56 View Post
While on the subject of mattress’, what manufacturers have you folks found, that make folding RV mattresses. Ours is terrible. Even with a 2 inch topper. And with the topper, it doesn’t fold up completely, and hits the thermostat button turning the AC from 73 to 99.
__________________
Greg, Gina & Ginger the rescue dog
2014 Palazzo 36.1, Cummins ISB 6.7 300hp, Allison 2500
TOAD 2008 Jeep Rubicon 4x4, Blue Ox Avail tow bar, RVibrake 3
TripleGGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 05:13 PM   #25
I Think We're Lost!
 
Bob Denman's Avatar
 
Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
Posts: 17,908
THOR #8860
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldWEB View Post
GREAT! So you are able to do all these? From Wiki:


There are a number of states of movement commonly associated with bipedalism.
  1. Standing. Staying still on both legs. In most bipeds this is an active process, requiring constant adjustment of balance.
  2. Walking. One foot in front of another, with at least one foot on the ground at any time.
  3. Running. One foot in front of another, with periods where both feet are off the ground.
  4. Jumping/hopping. Moving by a series of jumps with both feet moving together.
That sounds like a lot of work.
I'm just happy to be able to get to the bathroom without having to orchestrate the move.
__________________
Bob Denman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 10:20 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
Posts: 287
THOR #17765
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleGGG View Post
We just replaced ours with a hinged mattress from mattress insider. Allows me to have a full length and no issues when slides are closed. Great to work with. Communication was great and actually delivered early even though they told me up front of delays due to Covid. Very happy with their product.
Are you able to send me a picture of the hinged mattress with slide in? And with slide out? I looked in their website. Yours must be custom. I’ll call tommorow.
__________________
Jimbo56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 01:21 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
TripleGGG's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 36.1
State: Tennessee
Posts: 221
THOR #11607
Yes it was a custom order. Took about 8 weeks. They had a slight delay due to Covid but communication was great. They kept me notified of time frame without me having to check in.

I don't have any pictures. I'll try to get by storage facility this weekend. Slammed with work this week.
__________________

__________________
Greg, Gina & Ginger the rescue dog
2014 Palazzo 36.1, Cummins ISB 6.7 300hp, Allison 2500
TOAD 2008 Jeep Rubicon 4x4, Blue Ox Avail tow bar, RVibrake 3
TripleGGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
×