2009 Mandalay Coach Presidio 360 42B
Wife and I are thinking about moving up to a larger used RV. The Mandalay 2009 Coach Presidio 360 42B (with Tag axle) has only 10500 miles with 1160 hrs on the generator, additionally it has been stored in closed storage when not in use.
Just a couple of questions, I fully expect to have small issues with it being 6 years old.
1) If you own one of the mandalay or similar size Thor Coaches have you been pleased overall with the RV?
- Whats been your biggest pro and biggest negative with the coach?
2) Have you found the Cummins ISC 360 engine to meet your expectations traveling thru mountainous areas and what have you found to be an average MPG?
- Does the ISC engine require DEF additives?
3) Does the AC and Heaters keep the coach cool (approximately 67 Degrees in both August and February in the South (La, MS, Fl)?
Any insight or opinion you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in Advance