Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login

Old 07-18-2018, 02:45 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Arizona
THOR #12397
2014 Thor Majestic 28a Cruise America

I picked up a used Cruise America model earlier this year. When i search this model online it seams like i cant find the same floor plan as i have. My overall goal is to try and find some electrical wiring diagrams. However, since im not 100% sure the "Majestic 28a" is the correct model i need some help. Attached is my floor plan. Please let me know if this is truly a Majestic and if you can point me in the direction for wiring diagrams.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Majestic.PNG
Views:	631
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	11557  

Old 07-18-2018, 03:50 PM   #2

Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
I doubt you will find what you seek. The MH manufacture produce a specific wiring harness on a board for all coaches of this size. The specks for these harnesses are usually not released. What the manufacturers releases is a wiring plan showing the electric component locations and connections. This is similar to a house blueprint wiring plan. There are no wiring labels, wire sizes, chase locations or wiring runs on the wiring plans. All the wiring plans are copyrighted so sharing them is illegal but the manufacturer will usually supply them to the registered owner.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 07:21 PM   #3

State: Georgia
THOR #4735
and you're probably not finding your specific 'model' because these orders for these 'rental' units are probably more defined by the rental company when they order, not by a production model from Thor - otherwise meaning, they want what 'they' want the floorplan to be(maybe they think it suits their rental customers better(?))
TurnerFam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 07:59 PM   #4

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
If you do a search on RV Trader, you’ll find they still list the Chateau 28A through 2019 model year. I’ve rented the same Cruise America unit as yours and one difference I see is that the bathroom is reversed. On your unit and one I rented, they place toilet on driver side, with shower on passenger side (which I like better). On other documentation, I often see the toilet on passenger side and shower on driver side, yet listed as a 28A. We’ve looked into your floorplan because we like it a lot, but at 30 ft it’s much larger than we want.

I’d ask both Cruise America and Thor to see if they will share a copy of the drawings you need. You may get lucky.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0447EEF9-6D6D-49CE-AE41-3A3F5B109CC1.jpeg
Views:	186
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	11559