Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-07-2017, 08:56 PM   #1
AoE

Brand: Still Looking
State: Utah
THOR #7406
2016 37rb

We got the 2016 37rb late last year(Long story short) bought the dark cherry wood interior one, came to pick it up only to find out General RV in Utah sold the one we had picked out and put a large deposit on. They had another one with different interior available, we were literally leaving that day, so we took it. It had not been been prepped for release so we did the rush prep and walk through.

I am wondering what features are must know about. What are some of the issues that people have encountered.

Here are my issues so far. The bed above the cab, constantly comes out of alignment. both exterior doors also come out of alignment and will not shut properly. The generator cuts out all the time. The leveling jacks gave the deployment warning/horrible sound while we were driving. It looks like they actually came down about an inch or so.

The giant issue: We were driving into Vegas on I15 and the driveshaft completely fell off and went flying into traffic at one point it was vertical(12 feet section or so. I have no idea how it did not hit or kill someone. AS of now, 6 months later Ford still has not reimbursed for the damage it caused. I have talked to Thor, and they have been great from a verbal support but it, by saying they will call Ford, almost seems like good cop /bad cop and the result is nothing has happened.

Questions that other owners maybe able to answer.
Is there a antenna amplifier for tv? If yes, where is it? Do I need to flip a switch?
Anyway for the family to watch tv while driving without the genny being on?

Is there a way for the dash stereo to work through out the cabin and outside? Best way to play movies from your computer or android through though out the rig?

Does it have a propane bbq hook up that is stock or do I need to get an attachment?

That being said, my side by side fits perfect in the back. and the overall feel and design of the rig is really nice.