Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login

Old 12-04-2018, 06:57 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34J
State: Florida
THOR #13910
2018 Hurricane 34J Outside Faucet

We picked up our 34J in May of this year and have put about 5k miles on it do far, most coming from a 3 week trip in June. We have had our share of issues, but nothing too serious and most were dealt with pretty well by the dealer(la Mesa) except for the previous service writer never ordering or scheduling the flooring so we were waiting awhile for that. It's fixed now so not worth my stress. The past weekend was the first time we got to relax and make use of the outside kitchen and I noticed that there was almost no water pressure there at all. I tried it with and without the water pump on with no change. Rest of the camper is fine. Before I starting taking things apart I figured I would ask if anyone else has run into a similar situation?

Thanks for you help.

Old 12-04-2018, 07:11 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2014 Windsport 34f
State: Alabama
THOR #6507
We have a 2014 34f. I do not have a problem with water pressure at the outdoor kitchen. I did have to replace the plastic plumbing from the sink last year due to a cracked pipe.

Now that I think of it the water pressure at the outdoor kitchen does seem to be less than the interior sinks, but works fine for me.
Toad: (Wally One) 2014 Fiat 500L Trekking (4 Down)
"Welcome to our front porch"
rickymac is offline   Reply With Quote