Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class C and Super C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-26-2017, 04:55 PM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: FourWinds SK 35
State: Virginia
THOR #4706
I heard Thor was having problems getting Ford chassis

Old 07-07-2018, 02:32 PM   #22

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveku View Post
Oh wow, I requested new brochure on April 5, 2017 for both online and printed copies, the online link he sent me is dated 5/16/2016, the anyflip link he sent me last year is dated 5/5/2016 and had no 31L, the one you have is 3/17/17(guess I didn't know how to get to that link from the main page), and I'd be willing to bet the printed copy could have yet another date on it, i will look once I get home from work.

In any event, it looks like the 31L is a goner, so time to look at either the 31W or another manufacturer with a 31L floorplan - although we didn't really like that floor plan in I believe it was the Sunseeker or the Leprechan models.
Steve, FWIW and if you haven't bought yet don't overlook the Jayco 29MV if you really like the 31L. They're almost identical.