Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login

Old 06-25-2021, 05:43 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #9084
Water leakage under kitchen sink and perimeter of same side

I am not sure if this is rain related or not. Doesn't appear any leaking from above. However, wet under sink and around cabinets perimeter.

Also water on the counter top. But no signs of leaking from above. Any suggestions where to look? No water in bedroom or side of sofa and dining area. All dry. I would appreciate any help. It's an Ace 30.1 2017.

Old 08-08-2021, 01:44 AM   #2

Model: 2017 Vegas 24.1
State: Colorado
THOR #21565
Smile Kitchen faucet leak

My 2017 Vegas 24.1 had a leak from the base of the faucet when I would use it on city supply or pump. The sink itself really fights you from getting to the faucet undersink connections (some remove the sink) but mine leaked at those connections. Plumbers tape and new washers fixed mine. Others have had to replace the entire faucet with something from Lowes or Home Depot. Good luck!
Old 09-05-2021, 01:28 AM   #3

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Forest River 2400R MBS
State: Missouri
THOR #13744
If you have water on the counter top it either comes out the swivel part of the faucet or your kitchen window leaks. I bet your faucet is faulty.
Old 09-05-2021, 10:55 AM   #4
CHS

Model: 2019 Chateau 28Z
State: Tennessee
THOR #22388
If you have a (pull out) faucet, pull it out a little and make sure the head is tight onto the hose cable. If it is not, it will back feed back up through the chrome pipe.
Old 09-05-2021, 12:37 PM   #5
RCS

Model: Magnitude XG32
State: Texas
THOR #24446
This is a problem we had and what I found. Water was pooling under the sink, not a lot but enough to notice. I closed the drain and put some water in the sink, then discovered a small leak from the gasket between the strainer flange and the pipe. The installers had left a piece of the paper wrapping on the gasket and the seal was leaking. Removing the paper solved my problem. Also, I replaced the gasket under the strainer flange with plumbers putty - all good now.
RCS is offline   Reply With Quote