Things we like:
1. Floor plan.
2. Bedroom layout.
3. Size and ease of getting in and out of camp grounds.
5. Eating booth.
6. Three TVs
7. Outdoor kitchen.
8. Awning. It works very well.
9. Full length slide.
10.Rear view camera(s)
11.New design of windows.
Things that could be better.
1. Larger cabinets.
2. Cockpit seats that move up and down. One size does not fit all.
3. Motorized windshield cover, move it down a little and you have a visor, move it all the way down and you have front privacy.
4. Optional recliners to replace the jackknife sofa.
5. Movable cover for entry well. It is difficult to reach the monitor switches and the slide control with it mounted so high over the well.
6. LARGER black water tank. Ours fills way too fast but our gray water tank doesn't.
7. Soundproofing on dog house cover over engine.
8. Safe-T-Plus or the equivalent standard equipment. You should not have to spend $500-$750 to make it safe to drive.
9. Better initial quality control. You should not have to take your unit back to the dealer to fix what should not need fixing.
10. TV antenna that you do not have to crank up and down. At the least make it where you can reach it.
11. Five Star tuning or the equivalent. Make the V10 more pleasant to drive. Why do you have to spend another $500 to make the engine work like it should.
Things that cost a lot that we could care less about.
1. Electric bed over the cockpit. We didn't buy ours for company. We realize everyone has different needs. But why pay for something we will never use.
Things I hate.
1. Lack of an owners manual designed for an Ace. The manual that comes with it is lousy.
2. Lack of a way to hold up the bed so you can access the storage under it. The manual says it has gas struts to hold it up It doesn't.
3. Better coach batteries. The manual says it comes with two six volt batteries. It doesn't.
4. Did I mention the black water holding tank is too small?
Finally, wouldn't it be great if Thor was know for QUALITY etc.?
That is my list for starters, what is yours?
2016 Ace 29.3