Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-22-2020, 09:09 PM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Indiana
THOR #20066
Nice looking ride!

Old 11-23-2020, 01:24 AM   #22

Model: Windsport 29m
State: North Carolina
THOR #9553
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxialFlux View Post
Hello all! I am going to look at a 2013 ACE 30.1 in the next couple days, and am wondering if there is anything specific to this model I should look out for? I'm not new to campers in general, as I've had a travel trailer for the past 5 years, and I grew up in different class C motorhomes that my parents had. Just wondering if the ACE models have any known problem areas I should be wary of. Thanks!
No more than any other Thor product. It's the luck of the draw. Some are nearly perfect and some are never quite right. Do a good job looking over everything AND insist they let you stay a night or two in it, at the dealership if you have to to make sure as many things as possible can be used and abused--shower, water pump, coach batteries--have them check the dates and voltage, slides, all bathroom elements, levelers, generator, micro, gas appliances, lights, TV, Radio, video cameras while driving, handling characteristics, all window locks and roof vents---you name it, check EVERYTHING. Then, get a good extended warranty, you'll be glad you did; Bob
Old 11-23-2020, 04:57 AM   #23

Model: A.C.E. 27.2
State: Indiana
THOR #14698
Nice looking rig congrats! Being a 2013 I would think all the usual bug-a-boos should be worked out! Safe travels!
Mark
Roadmaster Invisibrake
MJC62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 03:04 PM   #24

Model: ACE 30.1
State: West Virginia
THOR #21234
Thanks for all the replies! I was able to check everything out when I went to look at the RV...everything except the water system, as they had already winterized it. So far, the only issue I have found is with the Jensen JRV15n. No matter if I am playing something on BT, or just the radio, the audio will cut out randomly. It only does this while moving, so I figured it was a loose connection. However, I did remove the unit, and everything looks good, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Also, if anyone has a pic of what the license plate holder looks like, I would appreciate it. I am certain mine is missing a cover or something:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20201124_094414.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	27291