Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login

Old 02-03-2019, 01:00 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
THOR #14360
Exclamation 2019 Thor Challenger Walkthrough Information Please

Hey Guys

We just got our New 2019 Thor Challenger 37kt today but didnt get a real tech walk through due to some issues needing to be fixed on it, does anyone know where i can find a video or manual for all the information on this unit as the owners manual is pretty well as wast of time and has nothing in it and refers to maufacturers for more information, i cannot get the heating to work from the panel and blow hot air, but the fire place works perfect, any help would be greatly appreciated

Old 02-03-2019, 01:33 AM   #2

Model: challenger 37FH
State: Delaware
THOR #13399
Go to your touch screen tap bottom left picture of home tap bottom middle, picture of thermometer, tap front ,heat,auto,make sure to tap the up arrow over the temperature you want until it is at least 3 degrees above the temperature reading on the screen for actual front temp
Old 02-06-2019, 11:58 AM   #3

Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Arkansas
THOR #11266
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVSteve View Post
Hey Guys

We just got our New 2019 Thor Challenger 37kt today but didnt get a real tech walk through due to some issues needing to be fixed on it, does anyone know where i can find a video or manual for all the information on this unit as the owners manual is pretty well as wast of time and has nothing in it and refers to maufacturers for more information, i cannot get the heating to work from the panel and blow hot air, but the fire place works perfect, any help would be greatly appreciated
Hi Steve and welcome.

You are correct. Those papers that come with the coach are all but useless. Here is where I found some more useful information. Go to https://www.thormotorcoach.com/owners/ and click on OWNER RESOURCES. There you can register an account with your VIN.

The Owner Resources icon is where you will find diagrams, schematics, manuals, etc for your coach and every component in/on it. It even shows serial numbers for each component built on your rig. I hope this helps. Enjoy your beautiful new rig and be safe.
2015 Ford Explorer XLT Toad
Fish and Dear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:59 PM   #4

Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Florida
THOR #11130
If you're not far from the dealership...go back and make them do a full-on demo and walk-through. It's the most important thing you can do other than being able to fix things.
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:07 PM   #5

Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Arkansas
THOR #11266
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
If you're not far from the dealership...go back and make them do a full-on demo and walk-through. It's the most important thing you can do other than being able to fix things.
agreed!!
2015 Ford Explorer XLT Toad
Fish and Dear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 06:27 PM   #6

Model: challenger 37FH
State: Delaware
THOR #13399
I called Thor yesterday their tec named Tyler answered my question, 10 minutes later he sent me an email and at the bottom of the email were dozens of videos about instructions,trouble shooting,of various appliance,awning,leveling,I found them very useful.
Old 02-07-2019, 07:27 PM   #7

Model: 2018 Compass 23TR
State: Michigan
THOR #11426
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrapped View Post
I called Thor yesterday their tec named Tyler answered my question, 10 minutes later he sent me an email and at the bottom of the email were dozens of videos about instructions,trouble shooting,of various appliance,awning,leveling,I found them very useful.
Wow! Kudos to Thor for getting the message expressed by many on this forum. I had a totally different experience just one year ago, and had to search out many manuals on my own (though they have since been posted on the owners resource page).

If you don’t find answers in the information Thor gave you, you will likely find it here! This forum is an awesome resource!
Old 02-07-2019, 08:39 PM   #8

Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Also, on the rear closet door in the bed room is a list all the vendor supplied equipment installed in your coach along with its serial number. A simple Internet search will bring up the vendor's site. Most vendors list the installation and operator's manuals on the Internet.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote