Click Here to Login

Old 10-18-2020, 12:41 AM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleflier View Post
Check the plumbing connection for your shower head. If it can leak there, it will cause water anywhere and some rot if left alone. I don't know if you can look at faucet connections. I can in my Axis with a mirror and under pressure it doesn't leak. Were you on (city) water ? If so you need a pressure regulator.
How bad is it? Mine was from the handle wall mount. Yours could be a little worse than mine.. A quick bead across the top and down the sides fixed it. I found it by accident trying to sure up the floor pan, which is not a bad idea if you have to go under there. Judge had a nice write up with pics somewhere and I followed it. No more problems.

Old 10-18-2020, 02:43 AM   #22

State: Indiana
THOR #19887
Quote:
Originally Posted by beacoal View Post
My motor home had the same kind of shower leak, mine has the 3 glass sliding doors, so i lifted the top rail with the doors intact and then removed the bottom rail, cleaned it and ran a thick bead of silicone on the shower pan were the rail sits, make sure to do both corners good and your problem will be cured Good Luck Al
Thank you ....
I thought about that too... we do have the three glass door... but I sealed all around it instead of lifting the rail...
May be the next step....

Old 10-18-2020, 02:45 AM   #23

State: Indiana
THOR #19887
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Breeze View Post
How bad is it? Mine was from the handle wall mount. Yours could be a little worse than mine.. A quick bead across the top and down the sides fixed it. I found it by accident trying to sure up the floor pan, which is not a bad idea if you have to go under there. Judge had a nice write up with pics somewhere and I followed it. No more problems.
I did a test opening the faucets and running water (a lot) only on the pan and not on the walls and didn't get water on the floor so I discarted leaking at the faucet/plumbing...
Old 10-18-2020, 03:55 AM   #24

Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
Quote:
Originally Posted by RACarvalho View Post
I did a test opening the faucets and running water (a lot) only on the pan and not on the walls and didn't get water on the floor so I discarted leaking at the faucet/plumbing...
Did you let the water run over the mount that sticks out from the wall? That's where mine was. Had access to underneath to sure up the floor pan. You make have to break open the access panel and look at the drain pipe. Just a thought. Paper towels work well for that test if it's not blatant.