Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login

Old 10-18-2014, 02:23 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: British Columbia
THOR #808
Lippert Leveling system

Does anyone with a diesel pusher from Thor have any problems with the Lippert Ultra Level hydraulic jack system. I have a 2011 Damon Astoria which I just had to replace the motor and a coupler as the jacks weren't working properly.$800 parts, $400 labour. Still not working properly. Tech thinks it needs a diverter solenoid which is mounted on the distribution manifold. We love our Astoria but keep getting the feeling that the price of components played a big part in supply line process. I would like to hear from anyone who has had experience with Lippert leveling

Old 11-24-2014, 12:18 AM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 32
State: Indiana
THOR #785
On my 2011 hurrcane, had leak in one of valves, Camping world fixed by tightening up, $148.00, later,it still leaked under pressure. I took valve apart, bad O ring, that fixed it!
Old 12-01-2019, 05:59 PM   #3

State: Colorado
THOR #11767
Hello,
Does any one has the replacement partnumber for the motor and coupler and the solenoid on the Damon astoria 2008, as i need to replace them.
Thanks
Old 12-02-2019, 04:57 AM   #4

Brand: Still Looking
State: Florida
THOR #16016
I bought a new Jay co RV at major show in Hershey pa – 2017 – in two years i have had 7 major parts break down – the jack and leveling system cause me to spend 2.5 months off the road in tucson az waiting for parts and ok from Lippert to repair. Failures have occurred with the automatic jacks and levelers-furnace-water leaks and electrical structure.