Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-24-2017, 07:00 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #8022
Seiki tv base plate needed

We purchased a 2016 miramar 34.3 and it has a tv bracket on the wall in the top bunk and then the same type in the hall so you can switch the Tv back and forth. Well the Wife wants not to do that and thus we purchased a tv for the bunk or wall but can not find the mounting bracket that is the type that attaches to the Tv like the Seiki has . If anyone knows a part number or a where to buy it pls let me know .
Also have others had any problems with this model and the arrangement for the water, gas drain and electiric lines all running through that cut out slot in the main slide and thusly wanting to get piched or in the case of the sink drain broken off at the top of the gray tank . Looks like a poor design that the customer has to try to make work as best they can ?
Thanks
Milo

Old 06-24-2017, 07:25 PM   #2

Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Can you post a picture of what the bracket looks like? If you call Thor they can probably give you the part number and then you can order from the dealer.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:32 PM   #3

Model: Palazzo 33.3
State: Texas
THOR #7242
Oh I want to get one of those mounts as well. I got a 33.3 and I guess they assume you would want to move the TV from the wall to the top bunk and back? No clue, but would rather get another tv and mount.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:46 PM   #4

State: Georgia
THOR #8022
We will try to get a picture posted as soon as we figure out how to get it from the wife's phone to the posting .
Old 07-10-2017, 05:07 PM   #5

Model: Siesta 24ST Sprinter
State: North Carolina
THOR #4196
I found a mount for a Seiki 32" on eBay. I used the model number of the TV to search.
Leland, NC
2016 Thor Sprinter Siesta 24ST
Lusitan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide out and tv's