Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class C and Super C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login

Old 05-10-2020, 02:50 PM   #1

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Northwood Desert Fox
State: Colorado
THOR #18776
Omni/Magnitude likes and dislikes?

Hello All

I'm currently considering an Omni XG32 and am doing my research. My use would be weekend trips to the desert and high country. Maybe the occasional longer trip of a week or so. I will be boon docking for most if not all of the trips.

Would love to hear from owners or people who have some experience with these coaches.

Specifically what do you like or not like? Any modifications that you have done or plan to do? How would you rate the build quality?

Old 05-11-2020, 01:37 AM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Omni/Magnitude likes and dislikes?

I traded in a 2018 Outlaw 29H last October for a 2020 Magnitude SV34 and could not be happier.

The overall quality as well as fit and finish of the Magnitude is much better than the Outlaw.... but it is also twice the price!

The SV34 is the perfect floor plan for us. We wanted a king size bed and outdoor kitchen and also the 4x4 option. We have put on about 4500 miles and love it so far.

The F-550 truck chassis with 6.7 PowerStroke blows away the E-450 V10 Triton in terms of power, fuel economy, ride quality and handling. There is just no comparison.

I had to put $1500 in suspension upgrade parts to get the E-450 to ride and handle properly. The stock suspension on the E-450 van chassis is just not designed to handle the length, height and weight of a motorhome 25' or longer on it.

The F-550 truck chassis is the real deal. It rides and handles great and I haven't had to put a dime into it. It is 6' longer and 5000lbs heavier than the Outlaw and it just handles and rides like a dream.

Dislikes are minimal. Would have been nice to have a washer / drier but that would have taken up some storage space and added weight. It would also be nice if we could access the bed without the slide having to be out (that is not an issue with the XG32). Neither is a show stopper for us.

In terms of upgrades and mods, I have done the following:

1) Installed two additional 6V batteries with a battery shut off switch (the stock battery tray was designed to hold 4 batteries).

2) Installed two Renogy 160W flexible solar panels.

3) Replaced the stock WFCO Converter / Charger with a Progressive Dynamics PD9260C Converter / Charger.

4) Installed a Progressive Industries HW50C Hardwired EMS Surge & Electrical Protector that protects the power from shore power or the generator.

5) Installed an easier access fresh water tank drain (the stock one is under the bed on the SV34).

6) Installed SnapPads on the Levelers.

7) Installed a TPMS system.

8) Purchased (but still need to install) the Crossfire Dual Tire Pressure Equalization System.

9) Installed Camco Aero-Flo vent covers over the bathroom and living area vent to protect against hail and to allow vents to be open when raining.

10) Installed a swivel mount for the bedroom TV and will be installing one for the TV in the cab-over bunk as well.

11) Installed a 10' and much more flexible hose and better shower head for the outdoor shower to make it easier to use when the slide is out.

12) Installed Wet Okele Seat Covers with the heated seat option for the driver and passenger seats.

13) Installed a Camco grab bar for the screen door.

14) Installed a Valterra Sewer Hose carrier the width of the rear of the coach under the trailer hitch that holds four 10' sewer hoses.

15) In the process of putting EternaBond tape over all Dicor sealed areas on roof so I won't have to maintain the Dicor on a regular basis.

16) I ordered the new Bluetooth Remote Control Panel for the Xantrex Freedom X Inverter so I can control it with their app from my phone.

17) Installed a spring hatch holder for the step that allows battery access so the step will stay open without having to hold it open when working in the battery compartment.

18) Purchased an Camco adjustable support for the electronic steps.

19) Took a large wooden cutting board and added rubber feet to it to cover the induction stove top to protect it and add more kitchen working space (also covers the gas burners).

20) Repositioned Inverter to allow for better storage space utilization.

21) Added water shut off for fridge ice maker supply line.

I am probably forgetting a couple things but that is the bulk of it. The wife made sever modifications to the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, etc. of course!

Good luck with your purchase!
Old 05-11-2020, 01:58 PM   #3

THOR #18776
Thank you Judge!

How difficult is it to winterize the coach? Does it have an antifreeze pickup at the water pump from the factory?
Old 05-11-2020, 02:26 PM   #4

THOR #12751
There is a winterization port. On the SV34 it under the bed. Not sure about its location on the XG32 but probably in the same place.

It is a little bit of a hassle to get to.... like the fresh tank drain valve and why I added one outside of the coach. I have to take the mattress off the bed and the support for it. I may change it and move the port at some point for easier access but since I only need to use it once a year, I may just leave it alone.

There is a valve that shuts off the water to the pump from the fresh water tank and it opens the port where the anti-freeze can be pumped in and through the system. It is fairly easy to do.

The low point drain is actually the outdoor shower in the wet bay so it is easy to drain the water out of the lines. I have done that a couple times this spring after I de-winterized the coach and it went below freezing. I just opened up the hot and cold faucet of the outside shower and then all of the faucets inside the coach to drain the water out so need to add anti-freeze again.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:50 PM   #5

THOR #18776
Thank you again Judge.

Ease of winterizing is a priority for me. I do a bit of early spring and late fall trips and I need to winterize multiple times a year.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:44 PM   #6

Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
We looked at several brands of Super C and REALLY like the Ford part. The house part is no different than in traditional models. But at a 50% premium over the cost of our 2019 Newmar we just couldn’t justify it. But that’s just us. One of the little things I like about our new Newmar is that the winterizing port is outside in the wet bay and already includes the suction hose. Stick it in the jug of pink stuff, turn a valve and you’re ready to go. I winterized in a rest area on our way back from Florida. Took about 10 minutes.
Old 05-11-2020, 05:43 PM   #7

THOR #12751
Current Cheapest Newmar Super C = ~$339K
Thor Super C = ~$220K

Newmar makes a nice coach but where's the 50% premium of the Thor?

You can get a 2020 Thor Magnitude SV34 for under $150K (published price at a dealer and you should be able to get it for less than that) right now and that is with the 4x4 option.

https://www.mountcomfortrv.com/--xIn...ail?id=8059465
Old 05-11-2020, 06:30 PM   #8
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
I believe he is talking about a 50% premium over the cost of his new gasser Class A Newmar on the F53 chassis. Comparing apples to grapes without even getting close to oranges.

As to the comment on outdoor winterization, Thor has had that on some models for years. The winterization is done through the Anderson Kantleak water terminal on a few models to include the Challengers.

I will say I am surprised Thor doesn't have a more refined wet bay on the Magnitude/Omni. That was another thing I noticed when we were looking at the Magnitude and Accolade side by side and one of the reasons we opted for the Accolade.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 03:56 PM   #9

THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
I believe he is talking about a 50% premium over the cost of his new gasser Class A Newmar on the F53 chassis. Comparing apples to grapes without even getting close to oranges.

As to the comment on outdoor winterization, Thor has had that on some models for years. The winterization is done through the Anderson Kantleak water terminal on a few models to include the Challengers.

I will say I am surprised Thor doesn't have a more refined wet bay on the Magnitude/Omni. That was another thing I noticed when we were looking at the Magnitude and Accolade side by side and one of the reasons we opted for the Accolade.

Yes, that’s what I meant. Sorry for the confusion. And my point was that you can choose to pay a 50% premium for the better engine/chassis if that is what’s important to you but the house part won’t differ in any meaningful way from other RVs of a similar floor plan. For yet another 50% you can be into some amazing diesel pushers. All depends on what is most important to you and how much you want to pay.
Old 05-15-2020, 05:08 PM   #10

Model: Magnitude SV34
State: Montana
THOR #17100
Magnitude SV34 electric water valve replacement

I have a 2020 Magnitude SV34, and like Judge, I did not like the hassle of dismantling the bed to fill/drain fresh water, but because I am in a northern climate I was afraid of having an exposed water valve. I purchased this stainless steel valve (for potable water) on Amazon:
U.S. Solid Motorized Ball Valve- 1” Stainless Steel Electrical Ball Valve with Full Port, 9-24 V AC/DC, 3 Wire Setup

I wired it to a SPDT (single pole double throw) switch to my 12 volt system (you could also use a 9volt battery). I "hid" the switch under the bed to keep my young grandson who loves switches from accidentally dumping my water!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20200514_16_28_41_Pro.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	23748   Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20200514_16_29_55_Pro.jpg
Views:	690
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	23749  

Old 05-17-2020, 02:03 AM   #11

State: Ohio
THOR #17804
Magnitude XG 30 to 6.7 power stroke turbo diesel 4 x 4 Ford 550

Magnitude XG 32 6.7 power stroke turbo diesel 4 x 4 Ford 550 , this is a beast I love everything about it the power is unbelievable driving ,all the bells and whistle‘s and the towing capacity is ridiculous 16,500 pounds however I recently was issued a citation for parking it at my beach home in Florida, I am going to be listing it if you want to look at it compared to the Omni it is the same identical thing except for the paint scheme which I have full body paint and I paid $3000 to have it ceramic coated along with $5000 in upgrades TV on the go satellite Winegard 4G LTE dish TV, Reply if enterested Located in North East Ohio,I did heavy research as well it took two years and multiple visits to dealership and factory .
Old 05-17-2020, 02:17 AM   #12
UAV

Model: 2020 Magnitude XG32
THOR #16507
Very good information and ideas from Judge.

Came OOOhhh so close to buying the XG32 last year. After driving 550 miles to pick it up, and as I was literally pulling up to the dealership on a Saturday evening, the sales guy called me and said there was an issue with the laminate flooring.

Had to wait until Monday to see it. Long story short: They tried to fix it but just wasn't going to work. The fix looked awful and was right in the middle of the floor. Tried to get past it but being brand new me and the cashier's check in hand had to killed the deal. Not easy to do but I did it.

Really like the floorplan of the XG32, love the Ford F-550, the big window over the cab and the dual burner cooktop.

After further review, being in Colorado, I need/want something that can handle the cold weather. Many times in the fall and spring it can be 60 degrees during the daylight hours and drop to the teens and snow at night.

So we are now seriously considering the Dynamax 28SS with the Xplorer Package (Lithium, 800W Solar, Extra Insulation All Around and extra heating systems) so we can get something that can handle four seasons.

Again, really like the floorplan and most of what the XG32 offers for sure but here are just a few dislikes:
*Water filter was under the bed and almost directly above a lot of electrical components. For 2021 I hear it has been moved!
*Did not really like the TPO roof...personal thing
*Did not like the fact it was not four season
*Not a big fan of the radius plastic shower

Last, but not least, learned it takes two weeks or thereabouts to produce a complete XG32; it takes two weeks just to paint the Dynamax.

Still really like them both so have fun making your decision!
Old 05-20-2020, 10:30 AM   #13

Model: XG 32 Omni
State: Missouri
THOR #4243
Just purchased a new 2020 XG32 Omni and drove it 1200 miles to get back home. The best driving motor home we have owned or driven. Very comfortable and takes hill's with ease, and the coach, is awesome.
Old 05-20-2020, 11:07 AM   #14

THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwplot34 View Post
Just purchased a new 2020 XG32 Omni and drove it 1200 miles to get back home. The best driving motor home we have owned or driven. Very comfortable and takes hill's with ease, and the coach, is awesome.
I agree with you completely!

Going through the Carolina Mountains it took the hills easily with almost no downshifting and running about 2200 RPM's steadily. I had the Engine Brake Enabled and set the Cruise to 55 and it went up and down the hills and I hardly had to touch the brake or gas pedal.

I have also been pleasantly surprised with how well the Magnitude rides and handles.

My 2018 Outlaw 29H took $1500 and 3 days of my time to upgrade the suspension and improve the handling and riding quality so it wasn't a white knuckle experience. It wasn't perfect but much better than the stock suspension and I went from 4 - 5 hours to about 8 hour before feeling worn out driving it.

After the first few trips in the Magnitude I felt I could easily drive 8 hours and up to maybe 10 hours comfortably. On our last trip home from Savanna a few weeks ago, the weather and traffic was great and we drove straight through. I drove about 12 hours and didn't feel totally wiped out.

I don't plan to drive that much in a day with any regularity but 8 - 10 hours of driving is very easy with the F-550.... and I didn't need to put a dime into changing anything with the suspension.
Old 05-20-2020, 07:07 PM   #15

THOR #18776
This is all great info. I'm glad to hear that people are happy all in all.

I have switched gears a bit, pardon the pun, and may be going a bit larger to a Freightliner based super C.

By chance has anyone downsized from a larger super C to the Omni/Magnitude.
Old 05-20-2020, 09:42 PM   #16
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhichWay View Post
This is all great info. I'm glad to hear that people are happy all in all.

I have switched gears a bit, pardon the pun, and may be going a bit larger to a Freightliner based super C.

By chance has anyone downsized from a larger super C to the Omni/Magnitude.
We looked at the Magnitude and Accolade side by side on the same day. We went with the Accolade 37TS Super C
Old 05-20-2020, 10:00 PM   #17

THOR #6826
When we were looking at Super Cs we decided that the Freightliner was the way to go but they were beyond our means. Which is just us, of course. But if I was in the market to spend that much I’d be leaning in that direction.
Old 05-22-2020, 02:30 PM   #18

Model: Tiffin Allegro RED
State: Virginia
THOR #18088
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
I traded in a 2018 Outlaw 29H last October for a 2020 Magnitude SV34 and could not be happier.

The overall quality as well as fit and finish of the Magnitude is much better than the Outlaw.... but it is also twice the price!

The SV34 is the perfect floor plan for us. We wanted a king size bed and outdoor kitchen and also the 4x4 option. We have put on about 4500 miles and love it so far.

The F-550 truck chassis with 6.7 PowerStroke blows away the E-450 V10 Triton in terms of power, fuel economy, ride quality and handling. There is just no comparison.

I had to put $1500 in suspension upgrade parts to get the E-450 to ride and handle properly. The stock suspension on the E-450 van chassis is just not designed to handle the length, height and weight of a motorhome 25' or longer on it.

The F-550 truck chassis is the real deal. It rides and handles great and I haven't had to put a dime into it. It is 6' longer and 5000lbs heavier than the Outlaw and it just handles and rides like a dream.

Dislikes are minimal. Would have been nice to have a washer / drier but that would have taken up some storage space and added weight. It would also be nice if we could access the bed without the slide having to be out (that is not an issue with the XG32). Neither is a show stopper for us.

In terms of upgrades and mods, I have done the following:

1) Installed two additional 6V batteries with a battery shut off switch (the stock battery tray was designed to hold 4 batteries).

2) Installed two Renogy 160W flexible solar panels.

3) Replaced the stock WFCO Converter / Charger with a Progressive Dynamics PD9260C Converter / Charger.

4) Installed a Progressive Industries HW50C Hardwired EMS Surge & Electrical Protector that protects the power from shore power or the generator.

5) Installed an easier access fresh water tank drain (the stock one is under the bed on the SV34).

6) Installed SnapPads on the Levelers.

7) Installed a TPMS system.

8) Purchased (but still need to install) the Crossfire Dual Tire Pressure Equalization System.

9) Installed Camco Aero-Flo vent covers over the bathroom and living area vent to protect against hail and to allow vents to be open when raining.

10) Installed a swivel mount for the bedroom TV and will be installing one for the TV in the cab-over bunk as well.

11) Installed a 10' and much more flexible hose and better shower head for the outdoor shower to make it easier to use when the slide is out.

12) Installed Wet Okele Seat Covers with the heated seat option for the driver and passenger seats.

13) Installed a Camco grab bar for the screen door.

14) Installed a Valterra Sewer Hose carrier the width of the rear of the coach under the trailer hitch that holds four 10' sewer hoses.

15) In the process of putting EternaBond tape over all Dicor sealed areas on roof so I won't have to maintain the Dicor on a regular basis.

16) I ordered the new Bluetooth Remote Control Panel for the Xantrex Freedom X Inverter so I can control it with their app from my phone.

17) Installed a spring hatch holder for the step that allows battery access so the step will stay open without having to hold it open when working in the battery compartment.

18) Purchased an Camco adjustable support for the electronic steps.

19) Took a large wooden cutting board and added rubber feet to it to cover the induction stove top to protect it and add more kitchen working space (also covers the gas burners).

20) Repositioned Inverter to allow for better storage space utilization.

21) Added water shut off for fridge ice maker supply line.

I am probably forgetting a couple things but that is the bulk of it. The wife made sever modifications to the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, etc. of course!

Good luck with your purchase!
This is a great list and have many of these on my list! Overall, this chassis and design gets a A+. It is the small things that need to be upgraded.

Here is the list of items I did (or will be doing shortly).

1. Installed 3 MAXXAIR deluxe fans replacing the 3 fans/vents installed by factory. All in one functionality and brings air in/out, quiet, temperature and remote controlled and very low profile on roof. Only issue i have to find power for front fan since the installed vent had no fan or power.

2. Entertainment: Installed a Dish Playmaker satellite dish (single receiver to living room) and ran wire access with the Winegard 2.0. Dome and wally receiver only $350 and easy install in an hour. Dish is great since you can month-to-month and turn on/off anytime. Replaced the antenna switch with antenna/cable/satellite switch faceplate in bin. Having the single receiver Sat receiver gives us more options when the cell phone coverage is limited in remote areas. The Winegard Connect has its +/-s. Plus is a single source for internet connection using either your home, Cell Jetpack (I use both Sprint and Verizon) and will switch automatically. Minuses are: the HD OTA antenna is not nearly as powerful as other dedicated OTA antennas and the cell/internet signal strength/bandwidth is much lower than using the jetpack directly. I suspect Winegard has some algorithms in the firmware that lower this substantially. Also cuts out from time to time and need a reset. I think i will be just connecting devices directly to Jetpacks... Added, directly via HDMI ports, 4k Apple TV to front room TV and an Amazon FireTV stick to rear TV. Both work wonderfully. Will probably swap out both TVs for smart/4k TVs in future.

3. Installed 2 175W solar panels and upgraded the solar charger controller to 30Amp. Now have 350W of charging to batteries which should cover refrigerator. I can add another panel or two if needed. Will upgrade to 2 (or 3) lithium batteries.

4. Replaced tail light bulbs with high intensity led bulbs which provide enhanced visibility.

5. Purchased a 7 - 6 pole trailer electrical harness adapter to accommodate towed vehicles and trailers with led lights. I have read where some folks thought the trailer tow wiring was not correctly wired and this may have been the issue. The Ford F550 trailer harness needs this adapter to fix the led light issue.

6. Added 2” foam gel pad to the overhead bed (aka the Loft). This is where i go to read and chill out with a great 270 degree view.

6. My TO Do List is below:

A. Fix plumbing issues and move Fresh tank drainage, water filter and winterize port to the Wet Bay bin and also re-plumb to be capable of adding water to the freshwater tank from the city water port connection. Also add water and waste tank sensor in wet bay and water pump switch. This is the first RV i have had where the plumbing was from decades ago.

B. Swap out the theatre seats for a more upgraded and comfortable set. Also possible shorten up the dinette seating if that is possible to provide more aisle room.

C. Long term swap out the two 13.5k roof ACs for two low profile 15K ACs. Maybe a heat pump on one as well although I have been told the Spyder control panels is not programmed for the heat pump.

D. Maybe look at going to the F550 chrome bumper replacing the big plastic bumper installed by thor. This should improve airflow for engine and transmission.

E. The rest of the items on JUDGE’s list.

CHASSIS UPGRADES; The Ford F550 4x4 chassis requires “no enhancements” and drives better than any other rig i have had. I have owned 4 winnebagos (1 class A gasser and 3 class C View/MB chassis), 2 tiffins (Class A DPs), 2 fifth wheels, a TT and cabover camper. Driving 1/4 to 1/3 of each trip makes the trip quite enjoyable driving this rig and the wife is quite comfortable driving for a few hours each day. She likes the power and road control....
Old 05-22-2020, 11:39 PM   #19

THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiderskij View Post
This is a great list and have many of these on my list! Overall, this chassis and design gets a A+. It is the small things that need to be upgraded.

Here is the list of items I did (or will be doing shortly).

1. Installed 3 MAXXAIR deluxe fans replacing the 3 fans/vents installed by factory. All in one functionality and brings air in/out, quiet, temperature and remote controlled and very low profile on roof. Only issue i have to find power for front fan since the installed vent had no fan or power.

2. Entertainment: Installed a Dish Playmaker satellite dish (single receiver to living room) and ran wire access with the Winegard 2.0. Dome and wally receiver only $350 and easy install in an hour. Dish is great since you can month-to-month and turn on/off anytime. Replaced the antenna switch with antenna/cable/satellite switch faceplate in bin. Having the single receiver Sat receiver gives us more options when the cell phone coverage is limited in remote areas. The Winegard Connect has its +/-s. Plus is a single source for internet connection using either your home, Cell Jetpack (I use both Sprint and Verizon) and will switch automatically. Minuses are: the HD OTA antenna is not nearly as powerful as other dedicated OTA antennas and the cell/internet signal strength/bandwidth is much lower than using the jetpack directly. I suspect Winegard has some algorithms in the firmware that lower this substantially. Also cuts out from time to time and need a reset. I think i will be just connecting devices directly to Jetpacks... Added, directly via HDMI ports, 4k Apple TV to front room TV and an Amazon FireTV stick to rear TV. Both work wonderfully. Will probably swap out both TVs for smart/4k TVs in future.

3. Installed 2 175W solar panels and upgraded the solar charger controller to 30Amp. Now have 350W of charging to batteries which should cover refrigerator. I can add another panel or two if needed. Will upgrade to 2 (or 3) lithium batteries.

4. Replaced tail light bulbs with high intensity led bulbs which provide enhanced visibility.

5. Purchased a 7 - 6 pole trailer electrical harness adapter to accommodate towed vehicles and trailers with led lights. I have read where some folks thought the trailer tow wiring was not correctly wired and this may have been the issue. The Ford F550 trailer harness needs this adapter to fix the led light issue.

6. Added 2” foam gel pad to the overhead bed (aka the Loft). This is where i go to read and chill out with a great 270 degree view.

6. My TO Do List is below:

A. Fix plumbing issues and move Fresh tank drainage, water filter and winterize port to the Wet Bay bin and also re-plumb to be capable of adding water to the freshwater tank from the city water port connection. Also add water and waste tank sensor in wet bay and water pump switch. This is the first RV i have had where the plumbing was from decades ago.

B. Swap out the theatre seats for a more upgraded and comfortable set. Also possible shorten up the dinette seating if that is possible to provide more aisle room.

C. Long term swap out the two 13.5k roof ACs for two low profile 15K ACs. Maybe a heat pump on one as well although I have been told the Spyder control panels is not programmed for the heat pump.

D. Maybe look at going to the F550 chrome bumper replacing the big plastic bumper installed by thor. This should improve airflow for engine and transmission.

E. The rest of the items on JUDGE’s list.

CHASSIS UPGRADES; The Ford F550 4x4 chassis requires “no enhancements” and drives better than any other rig i have had. I have owned 4 winnebagos (1 class A gasser and 3 class C View/MB chassis), 2 tiffins (Class A DPs), 2 fifth wheels, a TT and cabover camper. Driving 1/4 to 1/3 of each trip makes the trip quite enjoyable driving this rig and the wife is quite comfortable driving for a few hours each day. She likes the power and road control....

Great post.... thanks for sharing!!!

How did you resolve getting power to the front vent that had no fan? I thought of adding a fan but didn’t want to be tearing the ceiling apart to run the wiring.
Old 06-25-2020, 05:31 PM   #20

Model: Magnitude SV34
State: Texas
THOR #16368
We are relatively new to RVing, but are really enjoying it. We recently traded our Thor Class C Chateau (too small for us) for our 2019 Magnitude SV34, which we've had a year. WE REALLY DO LOVE IT - However, since day one, we have battled with Camping World to fix two issues -

#1 - and HUGE issue - we cannot get hot water to our kitchen sink without running continuous hot water in our bath sink - there is no other way to get the tankless heater to "kick in". The most recent visit, CW says they contacted Thor who said to "not adjust the water temp at the kitchen faucet, to set the temp we desire on the heater and leave it there". We would LOVE to do that if we got hot water to the kitchen sink to begin with. Our coach has been back to them a minimum of six times for this - it's NEVER worked! Suggestions?

#2 - Our coach was received with no way to mount the privacy curtain - CW screwed in horribly ugly black Velcro circles all the way around the side walls and "horseshoe" with 3-4 different types of screws - looks terrible and we're not happy! Requested CW to take photos of what other Magnitudes/Omnis looked like with regard to privacy curtain attachments and replicate that. Hard to believe Thor would leave this type of design decision up to the RV companies to make on their own. Could some of you please post photos for us to see how yours looks?

Another minor "inconvenience" is the lack of comfort when sitting on the sofa - it is not deep seated enough. We are looking to install recliners / theater seats. Any pointers / information to share on this topic?

Reading about the fresh water input and drain in this post - are you saying that to add water to our fresh water tank, we have to dismantle the bed, then drag a hose into the coach to fill and drain it? That seems totally absurd! Could someone please clarify this process and specifically how you moved this process to the outside (where it should be IMHO).

Thank you!