Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-12-2022, 12:15 AM   #1

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin Allegro Breeze
State: Massachusetts
THOR #18816
Palazzo vs. Allegro Breeze?

We're getting ready to take the next step up from our Tiffin Allegro Breeze, and looking for a Class A in the low 30-foot range. My first thought was to look at the larger version of our Breeze (ours is 28 feet and there is a 33), but I 'discovered' the Palazzo at our recent visit to the Hershey RV show. Back when I was shopping for Class C's, I didn't really care for Thor's offering, but I was quite properly impressed by the Palazzo when I saw it.

Would anyone care to weigh in on the difference in ownership experience between the Breeze and the Palazzo? I'm not in a big hurry, but when I'm ready to buy, being able to choose from two makes will allow more options than if I'm tied to one.

Old 12-12-2022, 12:57 AM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3401
State: Washington
THOR #22245
Quote:
Originally Posted by larry5b6 View Post
We're getting ready to take the next step up from our Tiffin Allegro Breeze, and looking for a Class A in the low 30-foot range. My first thought was to look at the larger version of our Breeze (ours is 28 feet and there is a 33), but I 'discovered' the Palazzo at our recent visit to the Hershey RV show. Back when I was shopping for Class C's, I didn't really care for Thor's offering, but I was quite properly impressed by the Palazzo when I saw it.

Would anyone care to weigh in on the difference in ownership experience between the Breeze and the Palazzo? I'm not in a big hurry, but when I'm ready to buy, being able to choose from two makes will allow more options than if I'm tied to one.
We looked at the Palazzo and like it a lot. Mid entry and a bed that is really usable with slides in. We ended up with the Aria due to more HP, the transmission, and the ability to not worry about weight and towing. We are surrounded by mountain passes and that became the deciding factor. Floor plan, features desired, and a dealer that does not SUCK. Became the most important for us.
Retired US Navy Corpsman HMC(SW)(FMF)
HMCSW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 01:46 AM   #3

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #12329
Quote:
Originally Posted by HMCSW View Post
We looked at the Palazzo and like it a lot. Mid entry and a bed that is really usable with slides in. We ended up with the Aria due to more HP, the transmission, and the ability to not worry about weight and towing. We are surrounded by mountain passes and that became the deciding factor. Floor plan, features desired, and a dealer that does not SUCK. Became the most important for us.
LOL... wish I would have read this..... I bought the palazzo...with out looking at the ARIA...but after looking at the ARIA<.... I traded the palazzo in and got one...it's just crazy how much more you get,... dual 15000 ac/ heat pumps,... bigger tires, disc brakes, porclin tile floors, king size bed,... bigger tv's...day night windshield shade.. I know there's a lot more for only 50k oh yeah, bigger tires.. not to mention the reclining theater seats, and the huge 92'' dinette.. also the huge 5' x 8' pass through storage box.... also you get an air horn........ the list goes on and on,... but what got me looking was the queen bed in the palazzo...