Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class C and Super C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login

Old 10-17-2020, 01:03 AM   #1

Brand: Still Looking
State: Georgia
THOR #20909
Recommended Thor Magnitude / Omni Service Centers in Atlanta Area?

looks like part of the ownership experience is finding the perfect service center

I would rather purchase from a dealer who I can bring it in for service so it can be a win win.

Looking for highly recommended Omni / Magnitude dealers in Atlanta or surrounding areas

Old 01-24-2021, 04:54 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: RB34
State: New Mexico
THOR #21936
We're in Atlanta too, and have been looking for a Super-C. There's nothing good here for Super-Cs. Even for our current travel trailer, we drive all the way to Dalton for service.

Your best bet for service is driving to a dealer in AL, FL, TN, or SC. The Camping World in Woodstock is decent, but they are very slow to do anything with waits of 3+ months common. Even if they had a Magnitude or Omni in stock, I would avoid buying from them - we got a lot of runaround with sales, and ended up buying our trailer elsewhere after we got fed up with their shenanigans.

We've driven to SC and AL over the last week to look at 4 different super-cs and think we're going to end up in an RB34. We'll have to drive 3 hours away again for it, but it's worthwhile to get the right unit.
Old 01-24-2021, 05:41 PM   #3

Model: Magnitude XG32
State: Florida
THOR #18758
Any words on that National Indoor RV Center?
Old 01-24-2021, 05:55 PM   #4

Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
I have a 2020 Magntiude currently. After using a couple dealers over the years for my last Class C and now the Super C, I will only use the Thor Factory Service Center in Wakarusa, IN.

Dealers never work on ome model to become an expert; especially with theor high employee turnover rate. The Service Center in Wakarusa only repairs Thor products. They are experts on the strengths and weaknesses so they know to fix things better than when it left the factory floor. They also have direct access to parts and their labor rates are usually cheaper than deaers.