Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-07-2019, 07:45 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34J
State: Tennessee
THOR #16647
RV windshield washer nozzle

Does anyone know where I can find a replacement windshield washer nozzle for a Thor Windsport 34J? The spray nozzle has 6 adjustable nozzles on each nozzle...

Old 09-09-2019, 06:48 PM   #2

Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Welcome to the forum. No responses to you so far probably because this seems to be another tough part to find.

I would suggest looking for manufacturer labels on your wiper arms/system or wiper motor and then contact that manufacturer to see if they stock what you are after. Might even be a part number on the jet body?

For example, Wexco is the maker of the wiper system on my old 2013 ACE and they have a downloadable catalog (but I don't see a 6 opening wiper washer jet). Calling Thor for a part number and ordering through their retail RV company in Indiana (or your local Dealer) would be the only other suggestion. If there is an RV wrecker near your location you might get lucky and your coach will be in their inventory. I suspect for this minor $ item they would not even get off their chair to go get one and ship it to you.....but I could be very wrong. Good luck.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:25 PM   #3

Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackzak View Post
Does anyone know where I can find a replacement windshield washer nozzle for a Thor Windsport 34J? The spray nozzle has 6 adjustable nozzles on each nozzle...
The nozzle you are talking about is a universal type but cannot be purchased anywhere on the net or at a parts house. I would think that you would have to call Thor and have them send them to a RV repair center. We ended up needed them for our Axis right away and the same one for our S.O.B. which we also got from the factory.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:18 PM   #4

Model: Windsport 34J
State: Tennessee
THOR #16647
Appreciate your thoughts and recommendations. I have reached out to Total RV in Elkhart, IN and waiting on a response. If they can't help, next step I will reach out to Thor! Realizing it's probably, or should be a cheap part, I don't expect anyone to rush for assistance...
Will respond with updates to help others with a similar issue.
Old 05-11-2020, 09:20 PM   #5

Brand: Still Looking
State: New Jersey
THOR #18795
I was searching for a "6 jet windshield washer nozzle" or thereabouts myself last week when I came across your post. Found what I needed and maybe you too, ordered from Lichtsinn RV for $9.05
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2154.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	23686   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2156.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	23687  

Old 05-11-2020, 11:44 PM   #6

Model: ACE 30.4
State: California
THOR #12011
My nozzles were broken also. I called Thor and they sent a few out. Got them in 2 days.

Good luck.

Tags
windshield washer nozzle