Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-03-2015, 11:40 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #1503
Axis/Vega 25.2

The dealerships finally have some decent interior photo's of the 25.2 posted. Here's one site:

2015 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.2 Class A Gas Piqua, OH Paul Sherry RV

Looks as if Thor is now installing exterior speakers.

Bruce

Old 04-04-2015, 01:00 AM   #2

State: Alabama
THOR #1478
I saw this floor plan at the Super Show. I notice a fold in the mattress but could not tell if the mattress actually folded when the slid came in. This would be the perfect coach for me if they had keep the front slid alone with the rear slid. The couch is a lot more comfortable in the 24.1 than the dinette in the 25.2...imho.
Old 04-04-2015, 01:32 PM   #3

Model: Axis 24.1
State: Georgia
THOR #1547
Thanks for the pictures, Bruce. First we have seen.

Have to agree, timp, no front slide would be a deal breaker for us, too. Too tight with the dogs. Would love the bigger shower, though!

Still think Thor needs to build at least one Axis/Vegas with an E-450 and 2 slides!
Old 04-04-2015, 01:42 PM   #4

Model: vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #1466
I don't know how much money Thor saves by using the 350 over the 450 chassis, but a larger capacity would be desirable. We saw the 25.1 at the Tampa rv show, and the wife didn't like the rear queen because it was not a true walk-around and making the bed is difficult. And, the lack of a side slide-out makes the living area too small. I did note that the quality control seemed much better on the new coach than on our 2014 Vegas. We have extremely poor, sloppy exterior caulk and adhesive application, interior mistakes and sloppy or non-existent sealants in the bathroom. It did appear that some of these issues were much improved on the new unit.