Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login

Old 06-26-2022, 04:51 PM   #1

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #22773
Video Tour of the NEW 2023 Thor Vegas 24.4

Last week I posted a video of the 24.1 and received many questions about the interior differences between the 24.1 and the 24.4. So here is a video tour of the 2023 NEW Vegas 24.4. Tell me what you think.

Old 06-26-2022, 07:17 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Connecticut
THOR #20289
With that video tour it is interesting to compare the pluses of the new 14.4 with a queen Murphy bed to the 14.1 twin bed/king bed layout:

The Murphy bed was surprisingly easy to use. I can see how you could keep it made up so that turning it into a bed would only take a minute or so.

The bathroom was also quite roomy, which is one of the big complaints about the 24.1.

The dinette which if you like them (I don't) was also quite usable.

Inside storage looks better than the 24.1.

Now for some of the detractions vs a vs the 24.1:

The outside storage is much less in the 24.4 without the long wide pass through with three hatches to access it that are on the 24.1.

I also wonder about that big single slide which supports the bed and dinette. I suspect it is a standard Schwintek system that many TF members are finding is too much for long, heavy slideouts and some have replaced it with the Vroom system which is much sturdier.

And of course the 24.1 has the twin beds aft.

I hope it is built on the heavier E450 chassis as it looks heavier than the 24.1 which uses the E350.

David
Old 06-26-2022, 07:33 PM   #3

Model: Vegas 25.6
State: New Mexico
THOR #20220
Nice review like our 25.6
Lora & George. Golden Retriever & Multi-Gen Australian labradoodle & new ALD in March. Happy Campers!! E Biking, Hiking, Tennis, Scuba,Fishing,Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing. Retired H.S. Principal, Sr. IT Engineer, Life & Health Insurance Agent
"Today is a Gift and Why it is called the Present"
Scubawise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 08:46 PM   #4

Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
With the completion of new addition to plant 750, the Vagus, Axis, plus the Gemini, Compass AWD will be added to the current class A gas coaches made there. Actually plant 750 now encompass the old plant 150 and 650 which are on the same property and were the entire Four Winds factories prior to 1992. Plant 850 gets the new Inception and Pasadena Mega Cs.
Beau388 is online now   Reply With Quote