Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Forum Admin and Announcements
Click Here to Login

Old 05-12-2019, 04:19 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Washington
THOR #15194
Talking How to navigate forums?

Does Thor Forums have a page or instructions on how to use, navigate these forums. I am lost?

Old 05-12-2019, 05:55 PM   #2
I Think We're Lost!

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
THOR #8860
Hi Gary,
There really isn't a right or wrong way: just dive in!
If you click on the Green "Forum" Tab up on the left-hand side, and near the top of the page: it'll break things down into the various categories: that might be a good way to start...
I usually just look to the right hand side of the page, and look through the new posts first.
Bob Denman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 07:27 PM   #3

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
I would partly agree with Bob. Press the “forum” tab and all of the sections on the forum will be displayed, circled in red. If a section has new on it, that means that there is a new post or reply in that section. Press on the sections that have interest to you and read away. The only problem with pressing “forum then new posts” is that it shows you every new post and reply made on the forum, circled in blue. The only problem with that is most people do not look at the top to see what section they are reading in. And because of that they may not be posting information that is relevant to the section that they are posting in. As Thor makes a wide range of RVs. Because of that, they are all not layed out, built the same or even have the same equipment. This is why the different sections were created. So people needing help or posting up cures of certain models post in there section. If it was not that way it would be impossible to find posts that contain to your make of rig. An example, if I post a thread in a section for oranges. And an Apple posts something pertaining to apples. The thread is now gone off topic. When I read threads, I want to learn about a specific thing and do not wish to have to filter out replies that have nothing to do with the topic of the thread. If you look under each section there will be a description of what that section should be about. I hope this helps. Safe travels.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	D516E85C-C79C-46FB-B3FF-878912B1A317.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	17357  
Old 05-13-2019, 10:53 PM   #4
Administrator

Brand: Airstream
Model: Overlander
State: Washington
THOR #2
Try this: http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f2/...basics-17.html
Old 05-18-2019, 09:57 PM   #5

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #14474
Wink Windshield privacy cover

Does anyone know where I can get a Front Windshield cover for my 2017 Compass with the Ford Transit 350 HD Power Stroke Diesel? Thank you
PaPa Glenn
Old 05-18-2019, 11:34 PM   #6

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa Glenn View Post
Does anyone know where I can get a Front Windshield cover for my 2017 Compass with the Ford Transit 350 HD Power Stroke Diesel? Thank you
PaPa Glenn
You might find it in here, Try this: Forums 101 | Posting Help, Account and Forum Basics. It was the post above yours.
If you mean a solar reflective that goes inside of the rig, Wally World has it.