We have our 33.1 Thor ACE for a month now. We have started some minor modifications. I will update this post as we progress.
1. Exterior Solar Powered LED Lights
- Our coach did not come with one that we can use to illuminate the entry door at night. I have added this solar powered LED light (set of 2). I like this model as there are 2 light options (bright white LED or warm light LED). I like the warm light. There are also 3 Modes to select. I like Mode 3, where the light stays on when it gets dark and turns off when it gets daytime. It also have a remote control where I can manually turn off the light.
2. Kitchen side wall "fake tiles" from Lowes
3. Step for my dog bed
- We travel with our 2 dogs (Korean Jindo and Terrier Mix). Our Jindo likes to sit in the middle of our seat. When we place her bed in the middle, the floor is short. We had to stuff the underneath of the bed with folded blankets. Problem solved with this step.
4. Stairwell Cover
- I made this stairwell cover so that our dogs can walk around, and not fall into the stairwell. I added a No Step sign so our teenage son DO NOT step on the board. I am sure it can support the dogs. Not sure about the weight of a human. It is pretty sturdy though. Solid wood (1 inch thick). But I don't want to take the chance. I also added handles to make it easier to put on and remove.
5. Maxx Air Roof vent cover
(installed 2 pieces). No pics yet.
6. Sealing Roof Joints with Eternabond Tape
. (On-going project).
Projects to follow. Already have the parts. Just waiting for my appointment with the wheel alignment place.
1. Sumo Springs - Front
2. Roadmaster Steering Stabilizer
3. Wheel Alignment
4. Doghouse Sound Deadening and Floor Mat