I just did it myself last weekend, took an hour and I had a helper. Most of my time was figuring out how to lift and stabilize the motorhome which I over complicated. I am very happy with the preliminary results. First longer road trip coming up this weekend. There are tons of post on this and other forums, with the large number of people making this modification since 1999, there sure aren’t many if any reported problem from making the modification. I found the front easier than the back and that the front mod seemed to have more positive results than the back. Used 15mm open end, 17 mm socket with torque wrench (80 lbs), and bottle jack to lift the stabilizer arm. There is a bolt, nut and two washers on each side in front. I would also add that there just “happens” to be two holes already present, looks like a normal preference setting more than a modification to me.