Curtains and fender flares
My list of honey doos is getting shorter. I installed the new curtains today and pulled the flares off the wheel wells, they were kinda loose.
The hard part was getting the silicone off the side panels and the flares. After some experimenting I found that Goo Gone worked real well after letting it sit for an hour or more. It makes the silicone gooey so I could scrape it off with a 5 in 1.
They are all now clean and reinstalled, next step is to caulk the edges to keep the water out. I'll be putting some tape over the seams till the caulk dries to avoid any dirt sticking to the wet caulk.
Once I get them caulked I'll post a picture, can't tell much difference now other than the lack of the dirty caulk line