Did CHF today
Cool morning so decided to do front and rear CHF.
1. Getting my 6-2 250lb self under coach, couldn't use a creeper.
2. Crawled under with SAE, had to crawl back out to get metric!
3. Needed 18 mm socket and wrench, had the socket not the wrench.
4. Went fairly smooth, had to use jack to reposition sway bar.
1. Bottom bracket on link with riveted bolt was frozen in bushing and would NOT move!!! 1/2 can of WD 40, BFH, and 30 min later finally got bolt free!!
2. Top bracket on link also frozen and could not move to reposition, took about 5 min with more WD 40 to get it loose.
3. Move to other side and repeat with top and bottom brackets frozen, not as bad but still took a while.
After 2 1/2 hours, skinned knuckles, and LOTS of naughty words, front and rear are done!!! Now have to wait for the wind to blow away the blue fog under my coach! Neighbors probably thought a mad man had escaped!
We're taking a trip this next weekend, anxious to see how much difference the change makes.