New (4 months) 2018 Hurricane 29M (50amp)
After gleaning a LOT of info on this site I spent the day yesterday on some mods:
- CHF (front and back).
- Pulled shower access pannel and added an extra floor support.
- Checked for RAP's (rodent access points) underneath. Surprised how well sealed it all was.
- Tied up a few wire harnesses that were a bit loose or low.
- Cleaned up the crap under the benches and bed.
- Checked the genny plastic junction box (cover was missing and still need to check the connections)
Overall, given some of the stories I have seen here, I was expecting much worse.
I'm schedule for a visit to Safe-T Plus to have a steering stabilizer installed next week.
I have a couple of questions.
- There is an access pannel in the bathroom cabinet that according to the schematic is a 'No Fuss Flush'. Have not opened it yet. What is it for? How is it different from the black tank flush in the sewer bay, which I think is called the same thing.
- Can't seem to find the bypass for the fresh water tank. (Found it for the hot water). Planning to blow for winter through the city fill so do I really need to bypass the tank?
- Confirmed what plugs run off the inverter. (3 TV'S, the plug in the passenger workstation and the USB plugs in the bedroom window bay). Don't really need 3 TV'S when off the grid. Is there an easy way to change this to other plugs? (betting it's not easy)
- There are a few components under the bed that I'm not totally sure what they are (Pics attached). Can anyone ID?