Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Modifications and Updates
Click Here to Login

Old 04-10-2021, 10:58 AM   #61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum JM31
State: Tennessee
THOR #21926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubawise View Post
Thx Jabrabu now I need to research a low price Honda crv
And I have 2 golden retrievers
Make sure you get the older CRV before the Continuously Variable Transmission. I can't remember the year when Honda went to the CVT but that makes the CRV not towable all four down with the automatic. Of course you could look for a manual transmission but I think they are hard to come by in the CRV. The Honda Fit is towable only with the manual transmission and I wanted to purchase one to tow four down but the wife said we would not be buying anymore manual transmissions so ended up with the Chevy Sonic. Now that we have the Sonic we are very pleased with it.

Our dog loves to ride in the Sonic and I made a back board so when the back seats are folded down it closes off the truck space. He likes the large flat area and the back board keeps him out of the groceries when we go to the store.

Bob