1) I installed a bumper mount bike rack for the G-kids bikes. Plenty of clearance above our tow bar.
2) Drilled a 1/4" hole in the coin holder, then tapped into trailer brake pigtail for an LED light for our toad brake monitor.
3) Installed a brush type splash/gravel gaurd to "help" protect the toad.
4) Made tethers for the outside, down swinging storage compartment doors. First time I emptied the sewer, the door flopped open and banged the ground! I used some picture hanging braided wire & 14 gauge crimp on electrical eyelets.
5) Mounted a t-style bubble level above the Auto leveler controls, under the small overhead cabinet.
6)Mounted & wired a pair of these under the tail lights for better camera vision when backing up at night. COB Xenon White 100 LED DRL Daytime Running Light Backup Interior Strip 12V 6W
7) Installed this retractable clothes line above the shower. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...0?ie=UTF8&th=1