I have a new 2017 Vegas 24.1. The low beams are a real safety issue due to not projecting out far enough, and they also project a black rectangular 'shadow' (of the RV) in front. I cannot even tell if a curve is coming up unless I have a car ahead of me or can see cars approaching 'straight' in the oncoming lane. Thor, of course, takes no responsibility and says it is a 'Maintenance Issue'. Right. So I want to replace my halogen low beams with LED. Can anyone advise me re: this? I have the questions below from my own research, and would appreciate some answers if no one can tell me exactly what to do SPECIFIC to my 2017 Vegas 24.1:
1. Which is the low beam of the 3 vertical lights?
2. What size halogen bulb is currently in the low beam? Is it an H9?
3. What watt is my halogen bulb?
4. Does the 24.1 have “projector style” low beams, or are they a ’standard reflector style?
5. Would the following be an appropriate replacement, in the right size if H9 isn’t the right size?
6. Do I need to install an “Error Free Wiring Harness Adapter” to keep from getting error messages once the LED bulbs are installed?
Thanks so much! I've looked at the threads on this already here but just don't find enough info to satisfy myself that I'll get the right items. I'm taking my coach to the dealer next week and hope if I bring my own bulbs, they'll put them in for me.