Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Modifications and Updates
Click Here to Login

Old 08-29-2017, 01:43 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Ace 2015 30.1
State: Texas
THOR #8978
Thor ace steering

Like most mhs driving our thor ace was 'ok' but you have to constantly hold on to the steering wheel. Even taking a sip of coffee could be a feat. Let alone the push from big trucks. After assessing my needs. Which was the steering issue i decided on a steering stabilizer. Roadmaster RSSA. And i was skeptical hoping for some improvement for this cost. So ordered from RVUpgrades. The best price$330 with bracket. They are great ppl
2 days later i began my install. Took an hour (im slow). Then test drove plus one adjustment
Wow wow. It is absolutely awesome. We did a 2000 mile drive an cant believe the diff. No wheel fighting. No pushing the rv around. Its now one finger driving. Actually can eat while driving. Cut fatigue by half. Cant say enough what this investment returns. Its fun an enjoyable to drive. Highly recommend

Old 08-29-2017, 02:22 AM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Now you need to do the CHF!