Thor Vegas nice to to have stuff
We own a 2016 Thor Vegas and made a few modifications to make life easier.
1. We are up in age, and the table is too heavy to lift unless we have company. So, we ordered an additional small table to use in front of the couch and between to pilot/co-pilot seat. If you order an additional small table, make sure to also order the part that goes into the pole (we assumed they would ship together...not). You will NOT need an additional pole.
2. We drawer pull handles on all the doors so fingers don't get pinched.
3. We put three flag holders on the front, above the cowling to hold our American and NASCAR flags.
4. The Vegas does not come with a spare tire and I didn't want to get caught in the middle of no-where with out one. We bought road treck hitch holder and spare tire.
5. I bought a cheap red marker light and glued it over the sewer compartment so I can see where to stop at the camp site dump receptacle.
Hope these are of help. Happy Camping