If you have a WiFi Ranger, new firm ware is out. The new firmware is 7.0.8.
I asked a WiFi Ranger guru what were the changes in the new firmware update. and this is what I was told. For us non technical people, there is new firmware out.
Speedtest UI Fixes ( Sometimes the UI doesn't update with the speed )
- Synchronized SSID UI Button Fixed
- Roaming stability fixes, at times when band-steering a disconnect would occur
- Traffic in bridge not being interrogated by firewall ( True transparent bridge, should help with sporadic reboots and traffic traversal between WFRs )
- WFRControl broadcasts now pass traffic properly back to indoor unit ( layer 2, UDP were specifically causing grief )
- Updated Wireless Driver
- Fix unable to stop TX DMA Errors when scan's or connects occur.
- Fix for seeing less scan_results when 5G broadcast is enabled
- Fix for reboot loop when devices connect to signal too quickly (( Only occurs on Boot ))
- Improve MCS index stability
- Improve AP mode with noise environments
- Updated USB Cellular Drivers
- Fix wireless scan that hangs WFRControl - Embedded Multi-Carrier Modem Support ( B2/B4/B5/B12/B13/B14/B66/B71 )
- PPP Modems were hanging due to wrong disconnect actions - Improvements to WFRControl Cellular Messaging
- Display LTE Signal when hovering bars with mouse
- Usage tracking support for 802.11ac networks bug fix
- Usage would not display validation errors properly
- Fixed scenarios where wireless driver would trigger random reboots on certain hardware platforms.
- Resolved several memory leaks in Usage
- Added improved messaging to several modem types, what looked like a modem hang was related to the UI stalling.
- SkyProLTE shows "Carrier ID" during the connection process, this way a user can report to our support *where* in the Carrier connection process a failure happens. Makes it much easier to troubleshoot.
- Added UI popups to ( Rebooting USB devices, Clearing SIM details )
- Added a "Clear SIM Details" button to SkyProLTE's, for SIM swaps. This forces the SkyProLTE to read the SIM and update it's configuration.
- Advanced Features fix where RADIO2 would always show advanced features ( wouldn't hide correctly in simple mode )
- Improved help bubbles throughout UI
- Support for hardware revisions, and new V3 SkyPro Board
- Made Multi-WAN Dynamic mode trigger off an average usage
- Exposed client node’s LTE & GPS information from the indoor WFR
- Fixed speedtest UI messaging for WFRControl
- Fixed usage restrictions with Safe Surf enabled where data wasn’t being tracked for usage restrictions when safe surf is on
- Fixed usage of WFRControl with Multi-WAN dynamic mode
- Fixed bug where usage groups when Multi-WAN is on caused a kernel panic and rebooted the node
- Fixed bug with usage groups where multiple interfaces in a single group didn’t accumulate data from any secondary interfaces that were added
- Fixed bug that didn’t allow access to the WFRControl panel
- Fixed bug that showed “ac” network signals in the 2G wifi network scan
- Fixed usage data CSV export that had the HTML tags in the export
- Added “.” to the acceptable characters for SSID tags in usage tab
- Fixed a bug that would cause a *firmware brick* when upgrading to a new version
- Fixed issue when changing Nimblelink embedded LTE modems to a new firmware
- Updated Registration email validation
- Fixed bug where some popups were incorrect
- Fixed bug where profiles sometimes wouldn’t display
- Many other Bandwidth Usage improvements/stability mostly around bandwidth groups
- Many Stability Improvements
- Improved firewall and security requirements
2015 Ram 3500 Regular Cab DRW CTD Asian trans 410 rear