Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Modifications and Updates
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-26-2020, 01:32 PM   #41

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34J
State: Iowa
THOR #15642
Well I don't quite have that much power as I'm not a full timer. I do have a lot of electronics though so I'm not as carefree with my load during the night.

Did you you pay for the panel or were you given it for the review? I didn't watch it since I probably was one of the first to install the panel. Had to ask them who I could even preorder it from.

If I get a Smartshunt or something I'll probably check that more, but it would be nice to login and see the load on the inverter.

The implementation of the Bluetooth was poor by any standard. My tank monitor and Firefly system do not behave like this. Actually almost nothing anyone owns period requires this kind of pairing I would imagine. [emoji2369]

Old 07-27-2020, 01:15 AM   #42

Brand: Still Looking
State: Georgia
THOR #17465
Thanks for the reply - after you use the Bluetooth panel you'll never go back, I have a graph showing every device and the current its using or supplying. As of now my Lithionics battery, coach, vectron ,Comdex and Xantrex are all bluetooth controlled I can be sitting under the awning and run every device in my coach to include the AC lights water heater . . . I'm living the dream!

Watch the video I posted there's a lot of good information.

Thanks Mike

Thanks Mike
Old 08-15-2020, 12:51 PM   #43

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34J
State: Iowa
THOR #15642
I don't know if it is this panel or I changed something in my setup but I feel that the voltage reads much lower than the actual battery voltage under any kind of load of at least 100-200 watts.

Normal? Thanks.