Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor RV Lifestyle
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-04-2016, 11:39 PM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Siesta Sprinter 24ST
State: Florida
THOR #2812
Quote:
Originally Posted by schreinertms View Post
Welcome to America.
Not so much. Maybe in your personal America... As a responsible dog owner I see most dog owners in campgrounds try to enjoy their pets and go out of their way to be good neighbors.

Joe-Fl Hopefully that will be a rare encounter. But you did say it was a Harley.. (Just kidding and sorry you had to put up with that.)

1972 Moto Guzzi Eldorado
Hooligan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 01:03 AM   #22

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
Hooligan2, I couldn't agree more. We have always had pretty good experiences with pet owners in most campgrounds. Later upon reflecting on my reaction to what he let his dog do I asked myself if I would have reacted the same way if he would have let his dog piss on my bicycle, or maybe my grill. Was I over reacting because he did it to my newest toy? I think I would have went outside and called him on it no matter what piece of my property he allowed his dog to do that to. It just struck me as one of the rudest and sneakiest things I have ever witnessed in a campground.

Yes, I hope it will be a rare encounter.
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 03:10 AM   #23

Brand: DRV
State: South Dakota
THOR #4935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techn0 View Post

Maybe we need to start a website for campground etiquette violators where we can post people's pictures on there in shame. Kind of the the people of Walmart but for Campgrounds.
I have a dog, been in campgrounds for 12 years and have always cleaned up after her. There, I said my piece but sir, I must take exception to what you said. This was very condescending with a superior type of attitude that you claim you are better then other people. This my man is called profiling and I visit Walmart once in awhile and you just lumped me into a category that you obviously don't like or just look down on!!
Glenn 08 36tk3 #4571
oldbird is offline   Reply With Quote