Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor RV Lifestyle
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-24-2021, 01:22 PM   #81
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by txc2936@yahoo.com View Post
This site is great. But do i have to continuously see HONDA generator ads on my side bar.....OK i ordered a HONDA EU2200i, but do i need to be punished with ADs everytime i log on here>???
Install Ad Block +

JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 12:03 AM   #82

Model: Vegas 24.1
State: British Columbia
THOR #12227
We bought a Vegas 24.1 in July 2018 in BC (Canada) and I had it value a few months ago at $15K higher than what we paid. Crazy prices.
Old 09-30-2021, 12:09 AM   #83

Model: Vegas 25.6
State: New Mexico
THOR #20220
Those of us that purchased are up in profit.
Good news is if we ever had to sell our fun safe travel investment is secure!!

Better return than banks or most investments?
Lora & George. Golden Retriever & Multi-Gen Australian labradoodle & new ALD in March. Happy Campers!! E Biking, Hiking, Tennis, Scuba,Fishing,Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing. Retired H.S. Principal, Sr. IT Engineer, Life & Health Insurance Agent
"Today is a Gift and Why it is called the Present"
Scubawise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 12:52 AM   #84

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubawise View Post
Wow last year $1000 down to hold for us to see.
One of the best buying experiences
You can't go wrong with them if you are settled on the price before you go, and when you get there all is good with the coach. Which in that case; it is IMPOSSIBLE for it to be a bad experience.

Over a year's span we must have made no less than 6 trips there, we never could find an issue-free coach to buy. Twice we had actually agreed to buy only to learn they could, or would not fix all of the issues that were identified PRE - PDI.

I was lucky to have join this forum before I bought from MHSRV. I soon learned and understood their model. It works for most people, but not for someone like me that was looking for perfection. I could have got perfection from them, if I was willing to buy a new coach or coach that had been recently received from Thor.

So for MHSRV
it is all about Quantity & Demand

for Dkoldman it is all about Quality & Price ( It is why I had to go to Florida to get my RV) I was lucky to have bought my coach 2 months before the Covid thing hit

I can't believe the actual selling price of a new RV like ours today $160k; not to mention the long wait period.

But I think the market is starting to retract, because I talked with a dealer earlier this week, who told me the Sales are starting to decline. He went on to elaborate their ability to service for all customers may improve as they have few 1st time buyers.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote