Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Industry Towables - Travel Trailers & Fifth Wheels > DRV Luxury Suites
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-01-2022, 06:30 AM   #81

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin' Texans View Post
Been a member of this forum for several years & if I or any non DRV owner respond to a question on this DRV sub section you never fail to remind us that we are "responding on a DRV site & we need to check the title before opening" as if anything we have to offer is somehow irrelevant if it's on a DRV.
The only reason I mentioned secret codes & handshakes is from you RYNOSBACK constantly reminding us we're in the wrong section as if somehow the ELITE in DRV is as much the members as it is the rv!
I have a few friends with DRVs & have offered help to them as well they've offered help to me & they've been grateful even though I've never owned a DRV & they never owned my brand, but they were all rvs.
I'm done with this whole line of BS with you RYNOSBACK & will not respond further.................unless someone post a new question/topic that I can help with. At that time I'll expect another reminder "check the title, your on a DRV site" from you to which I'll happily ignore again.
If anyone posts up on point information, that’s awesome. I could careless who you are or what you have or don’t have. But that’s not been the case in MANY posts.
The Elite in DRV is a line in DRV. It has more upgrades and options. Some that can only be gotten by ordering a Elite. So as you hopefully now can clearly see Elite is a model not an attitude.
Safe travels.

Old 10-01-2022, 12:35 PM   #82

Model: 2019 MS 39DBRS3
State: Delaware
THOR #9431
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
Elite is a model not an attitude.

Not anymore ….. which is probably good
Old 10-01-2022, 04:03 PM   #83

Model: 39TKSB3 "Modified"
THOR #1661
The PROBLEM is when people blindly respond to a post that is specific to DRV's. This is what rynosback gets frustrated with. If someone actually responds with specific help then that's great no matter what RV/MH they have.
Old 10-02-2022, 07:18 AM   #84

Model: 38 RSB3
THOR #1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthole View Post
Not anymore ….. which is probably good