Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Industry Towables - Travel Trailers & Fifth Wheels > DRV Luxury Suites
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-10-2015, 02:52 PM   #1

Brand: DRV
Model: Mobile Suites Atlanta
State: Maryland
THOR #2206
Is this also for DRV Mobile Suites or just for Luxury?

I'm confused as to this forum is also for DRV Mobile Suites. Please clarify. If it's meant to include all DRVs (whether luxury or mobile), perhaps we can have the name changed. If it's not all-inclusive, we'll need to create a separate one for mobile suites then... Can anyone clarify? With SOITC forum being down, I'm getting little nervous every day...

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference".
Leliko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:06 PM   #2
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
I believe the intent was to be inclusive of all models under the DRV umbrella. That is similar to the manner in which all models are included under the Thor Motor Coach umbrella.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:17 PM   #3

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 23U
State: Illinois
THOR #992
I love the sight I have learned a lot from all who have participated. The posts that don't apply to my situation I do not read. At the end of the day any information to help and improve my adventures is worth reading
Old 06-10-2015, 07:44 PM   #4

Model: Mobile Suite 36RSSB3
State: Tennessee
THOR #1668
It is for all.
Old 06-10-2015, 07:58 PM   #5

Model: 38RSSA
State: Georgia
THOR #1667
If you go to DRV's website, you will find out that in the upper left corner, they have the DRV logo with Luxury Suites written underneath. That is their "brand name" with Mobile Suites, Estate Suites, Elite Suites, Tradition and FullHouse being the lines that they sell.

The title is correct as is...
Old 06-10-2015, 08:06 PM   #6

THOR #2206
Ahhhhh, I see! Thanks so much for the clarification!

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference".
Old 06-12-2015, 03:27 AM   #7

Model: 39DBRS3
State: Illinois
THOR #1676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leliko View Post
Ahhhhh, I see! Thanks so much for the clarification!
Your sig looks familiar. Hmmmm.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:41 PM   #8

THOR #1667
I wondered about that myself but decided to lay low....
Old 06-12-2015, 12:50 PM   #9

THOR #1668
Ok...I can't take the suspense. Who do we think this really is?
Old 06-12-2015, 01:41 PM   #10

THOR #2206
Ha haa, you guys are hilarious. Nice to "see" some familiar "faces" from SOITC forum.

On the other hand, my hope to join the ranks of full-time RV-ers (or any RV-ers, for that matter) is dissipating daily as my husband's employer seems reluctant to allow him working from home without which we cannot transition to RV lifestyle. Frankly though, I got so used to thinking about quitting this conventional life and living on the road in the parks enjoying nature that I don't think I'm able to continue living this 9-5 rat race. Typical mid-life crisis, you can say. How to survive it, that is the question...

Old 06-12-2015, 05:33 PM   #11

THOR #1668
AH Shucks. I was thinking maybe this was Junkman!
No offense meant Leliko. We just haven't had any good ole DRV bashing in a while.

Wifey and I still have about 2-1/2 yrs. before retirement. Everyday the anticipation of full timing it gets worst. We just keep hoping those Lotto numbers come in!
Old 06-12-2015, 05:58 PM   #12

THOR #2206
Lotto numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my! I keep buying it too. Have 3 tickets in my car right now and was afraid to check them this morning to keep the dream alive

My hubby and I have no retirement on the horizon (we are younger too). I certainly cannot keep this lifestyle until retirement (if it ever comes) - will go crazy if something doesn't change soon...

As for Junkman, I thought I saw him with the same name here somewhere? How can he not be on this forum? Impossible!

Old 06-12-2015, 11:10 PM   #13

Model: 39TKSB3 "Modified"
THOR #1661
I miss Junkman
Old 06-13-2015, 04:35 AM   #14

THOR #1667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummins12V98 View Post
I miss Junkman
I don't.......
Old 06-16-2015, 12:29 PM   #15

Model: 36RSSB3
THOR #1678
I was sure it was him. Not that I miss him but I always read his posts just for the entertainment value.
2008 36RSS3B #4570
2005 Freightliner M2-106 Sport
Eagle Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 05:04 PM   #16

THOR #2206
I guess I'll miss reading all of your posts. My husband's boss refused to allow my hubby working from home which essentially means killing our dream of RV-ing fulltime for the next couple years. If not killing, then at least burying somewhere deep until the opportunity comes up (if it ever will). Oh well, I'm very disappointed as I've literally breathed imagining us in our DRV MS Atlanta for the last year.
Best of luck to everyone on this forum and hope SOITC comes back to life soon!
Sincerely,
Lela

Old 06-16-2015, 07:06 PM   #17

THOR #1668
Why do you think you have to be a fulltimer to enjoy this forum? Do you have an Atlanta now or hoping to get one? Either way there's lot's of good info and humor to enjoy. Keep in touch. Life has a way of changing in ways none of us can control.
-Jerry
Old 06-16-2015, 08:53 PM   #18

THOR #2206
True, Jerry. Life does take unexpected turns. No, I don't have an Atlanta, I was almost ready to order one and travel around US and Canada with my husband and a 7-grader daughter (she'd be homeschooled) for couple years to enjoy seeing this beautiful country. We wanted to stick to warmer climate and to the national parks, mainly. But without working from home full time, we cannot do that unless we win the lottery which is always a possibility So I will keep an open mind

Old 06-16-2015, 08:58 PM   #19

THOR #1668
Don't let go of the dream. If you want it bad enough you can make it happen. In our book, out west is the only way to go!
Old 06-16-2015, 09:09 PM   #20

THOR #2206
I'm clinging on to it... Hubby is trying to get a job in CA to first move there and then travel from there, and who knows, perhaps his new job will allow him to work from home (many Silicon Valley companies do, and that's where he's trying to get a job). Keep your fingers crossed for us