Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Industry Towables - Travel Trailers & Fifth Wheels > DRV Luxury Suites
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-28-2021, 02:49 AM   #1

Brand: Still Looking
State: Manitoba
THOR #25224
Which Mobile or Elite have hinged doors for both the bedroom AND the bathroom

I am looking for a Pre 2016 - DRV or Doubletree - Mobile or Elite - between 34 and 39 feet - with an enclosed separate bathroom behind a 'hinged door' and a second bedroom 'hinged door' (not the pocket door by the stairs that is on many models)... and have found the following model numbers (from 2014) - but want to know if I missed any...perhaps in prior years.

The idea being - if we are in bed - and have overnight guests - we don't want to see them go for a tinkle and they don't want to see us - in bed. A 'accordion' divider between our bed and a 'middle' bathroom like on the 32 TK3 - does not cut it. The trailer / 5'th would be permanently parked with slides out - so slide / bath access is not an issue.

34 RESA
36 TKSB4
38 REPS3
36 RKSB
38 RSSA
39 RBSB4 (Estates)

Old 10-28-2021, 02:24 PM   #2

Brand: DRV
Model: 38RSSA
State: Wisconsin
THOR #3221
I can speak for the 38 RSSA, we used to own a 2015 38 RSSA. Our bathroom door swung INTO the bathroom. The bedroom door swung OUT into the hall. Plenty of privacy IMHO.

Good luck in your search.

Dan
Old 10-28-2021, 04:03 PM   #3

Brand: DRV
Model: 39TKSB3 "Modified"
State: South Dakota
THOR #1661
careh, welcome aboard!!!
Old 10-31-2021, 03:31 PM   #4

Brand: Still Looking
State: Manitoba
THOR #25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdan View Post
I can speak for the 38 RSSA, we used to own a 2015 38 RSSA. Our bathroom door swung INTO the bathroom. The bedroom door swung OUT into the hall. Plenty of privacy IMHO.

Good luck in your search.

Dan
Thanks Dan - I found DRV made a 38 RSSA in the Mobile Suites (as well in the Elite Suites). Here is a thorough walk through video of the 38 RSSA Mobile Suites: