Really enjoyed this thread. Learned a lot before picking up our 2016 31L a couple of months ago. Thank you.
After being out on 5-6 trips we have had a couple of issue that are now being addressed by the dealer.
1. The heater failed on our 2nd trip. Dry camping in Lassen National Forest at 27 degrees. Igniter tries to start the burners, but they won't catch. Even in warm 70 degree weather.
2. Coach batteries don't charge while driving with disconnect switch set properly. They will charge from shore power and on-board generator.
3. Shorepower cord shielding separating from plug end.
4. Small screw head poking through the linoleum in the front living room floor.
5. Ford is addressing a small vibration/ noise in the rear end that the dealer noticed.
Most irritating issue to me is a valve stem extender on the right rear inside wheel keeps coming loose and flopping between the tires. I have to tie it up and then get to a place where it can be reattached. Dealer is addressing this.
Hope to have the rig back by 7th or 8th of January and get back to travelling again.
Dave and Chris
US Navy (Ret),